Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
qkJJRL9Sz1R04.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maalik Murphy was in the portal for a second so I have to believe it was already worked out that he was going to Duke. But, it's Manny that pulled this off?. But That Guy would/should have been the guy from day 1. I know there are other MM fans on this site.
But hey, Mario knows OL…err, Cristobal, Denis, Sagapolu..studs. We’ll be alright at QB..Mario is in charge!!

Advertisement
Trying to convince myself to like this move just like I did for Gray Crow and Peyton Matocha.

But I can't. This is very meh.
Crow and Matocha were unproven HS kids, at least this was a pretty successful FCS QB. Maybe he translates, maybe he doesn’t but there’s nothing wrong with having him try, provides depth, and at worst, you have a competent bridge guy.

It's sad that this fanbase is more enamored with name and pedigree than actual ability. Is this dude the second coming of Jim Kelly? Of course not, but it's very likely he is a competent FBS level QB, one that can bring a bit of mobility, and may have a bit of edge to him. Don't be shocked if Miami is still active in the QB portal after the next window opens, because additional depth is crucial.

Advertisement
all these people trying to convince themselves he aint our starter crack me up. He will be and IMO he will as good as a good TVD . Not better but as good.
If he's consistently solid, and not a complete turnover machine, he's a step up from TVD. Leadership ability is something I'll be keeping an eye on. If this dude has the ability to lead and get the most out of his teammates, that will be a big time upgrade.

you all wory too much about nonsesense, Tualia will be our starter if he gets the waiver. If he doesn't , the next transfer windows opens April 15th. There will be many more QB's entering that one also.

Sure I would like the QB here for Spring but if not, there will be other choices, hopefully they can learn the system quick.

all these people trying to convince themselves he aint our starter crack me up. He will be and IMO he will as good as a good TVD . Not better but as good.
Gave you a thumbs up for your bold prediction. Speed of play is going to be much faster than he's used to. If he can catch up to that aspect of the game, doesn't turn the ball over, and gets the ball in the playmakers hands in a timely fashion, I'll stand with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back