Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave you a thumbs up for your bold prediction. Speed of play is going to be much faster than he's used to. If he can catch up to that aspect of the game, doesn't turn the ball over, and gets the ball in the playmakers hands in a timely fashion, I'll stand with you.
He'll have a much better O-line than what he's coming from obviously...That will help a lot in offsetting the speed the opposing D's will throw at him but I do agree it will be a major factor if he can't adjust.... Look what happened to Martell when he leveled up.... We need arms.... If he can contribute then I'm all for it... Get whoever we can get and let them fight it out for the QB1 spot...

Advertisement
1704818724869.gif

One of the SINGLE GREATEST cartoon episodes of all time.

Absolutely. Think of all the amazing things we learned from cartoons as kids. Without that cartoon, who would even know what hasenpfeffer is?

And I learned what Welsh rarebit is from Gomer Pyle, USMC...

It's sad that this fanbase is more enamored with name and pedigree than actual ability. Is this dude the second coming of Jim Kelly? Of course not, but it's very likely he is a competent FBS level QB, one that can bring a bit of mobility, and may have a bit of edge to him. Don't be shocked if Miami is still active in the QB portal after the next window opens, because additional depth is crucial.
They don’t watch the film and picture that player with our OL and weapons. They look at film like Dorito at times or fall to in love of what could have been. Michigan fans were the same **** way I remember it like it was yesterday UGA as well. I’m like bruh those teams are going to win eventually those fans are fried bruh. Ain’t no help for them I just stay away from discussing sh with those type of fans. Although some are hella funny and I laugh at some of the troll posts against our staff. I have np with the jokes sh be funny asf, that fyzikal and bro style (pause) kill me everytime. And I like a lot of those posters and consider them coo asf, just difference of believing or not. Again we all want success (well most of us) lol

Advertisement
Locking this bad boy up and will wait for the next Bat Signal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back