Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder if Melendez is who the original signal was for or if it was a push someone else to announce thing to save face lol.

Either way, great get
The portal kid Savion committed earlier

Advertisement
Kam a JR he had to come back. He was never 26 or 20 tho bro..you stacking him vs legends..which is crazy lol..kams issue (not a issue for me because it makes him who he is) was his aggression in coverage..he paid for that this year..he paid for it vs MTenn his AA year..again we talking “regression”..i didn’t see that..he came into the year the #1 safety on NFL boards..he’s leaving Miami (as it stands now) the #1 safety on boards I’ve seen
You plugging mock draft boards?

Kam a JR he had to come back. He was never 26 or 20 tho bro..you stacking him vs legends..which is crazy lol..kams issue (not a issue for me because it makes him who he is) was his aggression in coverage..he paid for that this year..he paid for it vs MTenn his AA year..again we talking “regression”..i didn’t see that..he came into the year the #1 safety on NFL boards..he’s leaving Miami (as it stands now) the #1 safety on boards I’ve seen

I didn’t say there was a decision as to whether or not to come back. I said when you’re a first-team all-American and then you’re still in college, the expectation is to take another step in your progression. What does taking another step beyond being a first-team All-America look like. It looks like 26 and 20. Not necessarily exactly, and not only those 2 dudes, but that kind of impact. You wreck games. You are the best player on the field. You are AVOIDED by every OC you play. None of that happened this season. Again, I’m not hating on the kid. He wasn’t awful. He made plenty of plays. But when you’re a returning FIRST-TEAM ALL-AMERICA, you are expected to be the best player on the football field in every game you play. Was Kam the best player on the field in every game this year? No. He wasn’t even as good as he was last year, and if you don’t believe me, check whether or not the AP named him a first-team all-American again.

Excellent player. Fantastic. We’ll miss him. But he wasn’t as good in 2023 as he was in 2022. And a lot of it, imo, is because he got greedy too much and it burned him. And then coaches saw that and started literally putting him under stress when you’d think they’d just try to avoid him.

Advertisement
In what area on if his game did he “regress”?
He’s probably the number 1 safety off the board
Well the multiple blown coverage/TDs he gave up would be where you would start.........Him and JW

Not re...

Eventually...YES...
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Big time commit! The Lb room is looking right for years to come. I’m glad it worked out but that hasn’t been the bat signal for 25’s.

Advertisement
Not sure what point you are trying to prove? I just meant it would be nice if they also grab a safety who has more experience. Someone who has started a bunch and had stats to back it up would be considered more of a sure thing than a young guy who doesn't have a ton of starting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back