Bat signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This board isn’t ready for the wave that is coming. Been saying it all year, let’s revisit things in December.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Without looking it up I'm sure Georgia got a better class of DL. I remember a month ago or so it seems like they were getting everybody DT's over there. They have at least 4 over there if not more and are still chasing more
These were my findings.

Georgia 1. Ole Miss has a good one too. Miami easily top 5

Advertisement
Since no one else will ask, I will. When are we going to make some business decisions on a few of these kids that are committed? We have 28 kids committed with several still in play. I know there’s no technical max for the amount of HS kids we can sign, but there’s no way we bring in 30+ HS kids.

Either the marketplace has adjusted thereby reducing the "suck tax" or somebody/some group just upped their capital investment!!
Could it be the portal players are demanding crazy amounts which collectives we'rent ready for? Or maybe we're just richh

Either way im all for it!

Advertisement
Since no one else will ask, I will. When are we going to make some business decisions on a few of these kids that are committed? We have 28 kids committed with several still in play. I know there’s no technical max for the amount of HS kids we can sign, but there’s no way we bring in 30+ HS kids.
What he said 👆🏾

IMG_4165.jpeg

probably after the portal opens when we have a better idea of how many spots we'll have

Advertisement
These were my findings.

Georgia 1. Ole Miss has a good one too. Miami easily top 5
Ole Miss??? Wow, did not expect to hear that one. I gotta look up what they got. Georgia is not even trying over there. Everybody coming to them. B@stards

I could be mistaken but I heard Donno say that Mario told Joe Rose that he was bringing in 30-35 kids. Donna said recruits. I think he meant overall with the portal.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back