Bat signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dawg.... can yall take that baseball **** somewhere else?
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB

Mario is about to hit some home runs in the recruiting trail vs the Semenholes.

OSU already starting to hedge JJ. Money, relationships, it’s Day thing not Mario.. They’re checking every box just in case….
Can't wait for the didn't want, scared of competition, grade/attitude problems and the like kind of posts if/when we flip Lyle and JJ.

Advertisement
I'd be full of ish if I said I'm shocked someone snuck a effing cashman reference in the biggest recruit of the year thread.

Y'all must be a hoot in public.

Maybe it’s someone in the Yankee farm system that the Bat Signal is for…..😜
well a bat signal has not been posted yet! at least wait until my boy Dennis Smith post an official one... sheesh lol

Cashman and this jackaloon Boone can both jump on the gw and never head back... George must be rolling in his grave with what these God **** kids of his have allowed us to become. Side note; Boone has to have *** **** with the vast majority of that family to still have a job...
Dont get me started man. Im a diehard. Hal and Hank are idiots and have given the other idiot Cashman way too much leeway. Cash built his rep on what Stick and Watson built. He should be put in jail for all the money he’s wasted on bad contracts.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back