Bat signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna have to do a little research but Scott, Jones, Lightfoot, Rudolph, and McConathy might be the best DL class in the nation 🤣

What a turn of events.

If it isn’t now, it definitely will be if we land 1 more guy.
Blount.

Advertisement
There is legit piles of cash in his edit 😂😂

1701303612190.png

Advertisement
I’m gonna have to do a little research but Scott, Jones, Lightfoot, Rudolph, and McConathy might be the best DL class in the nation 🤣

What a turn of events.

I’d like the DT grad transfer from Penn. 6’5”, 310. Former wrestling champion. The guy has probably been double teamed form4 years in the Ivy League. With Bain and Scott, he won’t be double teamed ever again. Let him eat!

What’s the story on this, is it simple a bag play? I know we were the leader over the summer.

Advertisement

What a turn of events.

The Oline and Dline classes over the past two years as a whole read like the clickbait 24/7 mock class articles used to read under Richt and Manny when they were trying to boost subscriptions

Advertisement

What a turn of events.

And, the funny thing is, I have a sneaking suspicion that barring injury, McConathy might be the first one to make a splash.

Regardless, this is a huge development!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back