Bat Signal

and zero sunshine.

Falentha-Carswell-2.jpg
Flip looking like Wedge from Class Acts son

Advertisement
Thoughts on the kid? What position on OL? Film? Did he camp?

Height? Weight? Arm length? ***** girth? Ya'll are slippin.
OT. Remarkably explosive and agile. Smooth and balanced in pass pro. He's raw and somewhat thin but you won't find many HS OTs who can (already) vertical set like he can. Hat and hand placement need work especially in the run game but kid has an All-Pro NFL trait ceiling. I said he reminds me of Lane Johnson physically.

^ spring clips in here thanks to @Paranos

While he has talked about visiting both Oregon and Michigan later this month once the NCAA lifts it's dead period for a week, there's reason to believe that those trips might not happen as things seem to be trending in the right direction for the Hurricanes, who don't currently have an offensive lineman committed in the class of 2022.

Advertisement
OT. Remarkably explosive and agile. Smooth and balanced in pass pro. He's raw and somewhat thin but you won't find many HS OTs who can (already) vertical set like he can. Hat and hand placement need work especially in the run game but kid has an All-Pro NFL trait ceiling. I said he reminds me of Lane Johnson physically.

^ spring clips in here thanks to @Paranos
has a good frame to put on weight, I see zero bad weight on the kid. Fast and fluid and large.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back