bat signal up....

Advertisement
All I know is this thread proves how big of an absolute **** show this site is going to be REGARDLESS of what team Cook ends up with. I'm not sure I can handle this level of troll and let down if he doesn't come. I don't know if this site can take it either lol

Buddy is this your first year following recruiting? Every site is a f*cking circus when these things break like this Cook stuff did today. Did you miss the Kirkland/ICE Harris fiasco last year? The Alex Collins circus? This happens every year, sometimes several times a year.

Lol, no. I've been following recruiting for going on 10 years now. But I can truly say that this is the earliest I can remember things getting so absolutely crazy in recruiting. I think Twitter helps spread the fire, but this is not standard for December 4th.

Advertisement
All I know is this thread proves how big of an absolute **** show this site is going to be REGARDLESS of what team Cook ends up with. I'm not sure I can handle this level of troll and let down if he doesn't come. I don't know if this site can take it either lol

Buddy is this your first year following recruiting? Every site is a f*cking circus when these things break like this Cook stuff did today. Did you miss the Kirkland/ICE Harris fiasco last year? The Alex Collins circus? This happens every year, sometimes several times a year.

Lol, no. I've been following recruiting for going on 10 years now. But I can truly say that this is the earliest I can remember things getting so absolutely crazy in recruiting. I think Twitter helps spread the fire, but this is not standard for December 4th.

its getting crazy bc hes an EE. the other guys we missed on last year and years past usually weren't EEs

Advertisement
I can go on and call me self Chad Comepinga on twitter and go troll and tweet out to a bunch of Gators that Cook said he is definitely going to Gainesville, and I heard it from a "rock solid source".

New screen name : COMEPINGA4LIFE

Advertisement
We are pretty certain this was for the financial papers on Cook right? No actual new commitment.

I still don't believe this is the case; Brennan wouldn't post that for anything other than an actual commit. I think there was a commit, but it was never made public, yet, ;), JMO.

Advertisement
Did anyone speculate yet that this was Johnnie Dixon calling the staff to commit, but still announce in a few days?

Did anyone speculate yet that this was Johnnie Dixon calling the staff to commit, but still announce in a few days?

Good point i remember one of the recruiting cycles carrol had jumped the gun and posted the bat signal before they wanted it public

Advertisement
Back