Bat Signal - UCF C Matt Lee Transfers to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
The two deep is looking reeaalllyyyy good. A lot of interchangeable pieces there as well so injuries hopefully won’t handcuff us next season.

LT - Zion Nelson / Francis Mauigoa
LG - Javion Cohen / Anez Cooper
C - Matt Lee / Jakai Clark
RG - Jalen Rivers / Logan Sagapolu
RT - Samson Okunlola / Matthew McCoy
I won’t count out two beasts like Mauigoa and Samson but for now I like

Zion/Okunlola
Rivers
Lee/Clark
Cooper
Cohen/Mauigoa

But lots of potential. I like Cooper a lot.

Though I will say Zion is a complete mystery to me. The young guys could definitely beat him out, if he’s even on the team

+McCoy spent most of his time at LT this season.
+Rivers is coming off of a serious injury and I don’t think will participate in the spring.
+If Nelson wants to play, he’ll have to compete at RG with other folks. Don’t discount how sour some people in the building are with Nelson.
+I’d flip Mauigoa and Okunlola. They’ll both be starting at the latest by the 3rd game of the season. I think it’ll be game 1. Both will be here in the spring. 9-months of weight training is plenty to get physically advanced kids ready to play.
They should be. Dude went up and practically quit when it seemed like he could still get a decent draft grade. And this was after Miami was the only half decent program to give him an opportunity and platform.

If Darrell Jackson coming back means anything, it's that the time is now in College Football, this is the semi-pros now more than ever. In the past you may give a guy more time to develop. Now... your clock is ticking, develop at a rapid pace, or feel free to transfer to SMU.

Advertisement
+McCoy spent most of his time at LT this season.
+Rivers is coming off of a serious injury and I don’t think will participate in the spring.
+If Nelson wants to play, he’ll have to compete at RG with other folks. Don’t discount how sour some people in the building are with Nelson.
+I’d flip Mauigoa and Okunlola. They’ll both be starting at the latest by the 3rd game of the season. I think it’ll be game 1. Both will be here in the spring. 9-months of weight training is plenty to get physically advanced kids ready to play.
Could Zion possibly portal out then? I would be surprised if people weren’t sour on him if the rumors are true, unless he was legit injured.

There was pics of TVD at Lee’s recruiting dinner
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back