Bat Signal - UCF C Matt Lee Transfers to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I totally get DT and WR.....but CB?
We got Brown in the portal and I think we are looking good on the Iowa guy (unless I missed something....totally possible) plus we have a good class coming in....I'm I missing something?

CB: Cormani is not signed. Lost by far the best CB we’ve had in years and the other starter that no one liked. Porter and Couch and others did not step up enough to give confidence. Also lost Blades from the secondary as well as at least 3-4 others from the overall secondary to the portal.

I’m thrilled with this C get, but we have to completely flip the roster and the portal doesn’t have bankers hours… let’s ******* go!!!

Is Cohen going to come here to play the same position he did at Bama? Have to imagine he was told he’d be a tackle, no? Not sure who’s nipping at his heals
The left side is interchangeable as far as I'm concerned; they can both play both positions and that fits with Mirabal's cross-training philosophy..

Advertisement
With a brand new O line, I sure hope Gattis calls a running play right up the middle.

CB: Cormani is not signed. Lost by far the best CB we’ve had in years and the other starter that no one liked. Porter and Couch and others did not step up enough to give confidence. Also lost Blades from the secondary as well as at least 3-4 others from the overall secondary to the portal.

I’m thrilled with this C get, but we have to completely flip the roster and the portal doesn’t have bankers hours… let’s ******* go!!!
Getting Money would be beyond huge, he is the most talented CB the second he gets on campus. Otherwise we outright need another portal CB.

I totally get DT and WR.....but CB?
We got Brown in the portal and I think we are looking good on the Iowa guy (unless I missed something....totally possible) plus we have a good class coming in....I'm I missing something?
Yes some major negativity

Advertisement
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Advertisement

How many portal CB's are you thinking? 2 more?
Brown
Iowa guy
?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back