Bat Signal - UCF C Matt Lee Transfers to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
View attachment 223738

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Throw the young man a little cheddar for time served last season under duress from the coaches box (and a game or two from the sideline) LoL

They brought in CALEB JOHNSON TO REPLACE FLAGG and FLAGG kept the job. Competiton is good and Clark also can play guard we have to ee coming out of the spring.
Clark isn’t good tho lol and lee is way better based on past performance. And I don’t think Johnson was brought in to replace Flagg I think we just needed depth at LB

Advertisement
So the U with #4 hs class and #11 transfer class > #20 hs class and #2 portal class
Just as an FYI, the overall ranking 247 does is both HS and portal combined. When you click on our class and commits it will have the composite ranking which is just HS and then Overall as well. We are doing well, needless to say.

So Gattis just not have anything to do with Cohen and Lee?

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is crazy... our best O line class ever and you add two p5 dudes who didnt give up sacks last year.

I dont care what any one on this site says. Our O Line has been out biggest weakness in the past 10 years.
We still need to grab a WR or two. But having an elite OL can do wonders for an offense. Can’t complain about the the OL haul Cristobal and Mirabal have brought in, in their short tenure.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just as an FYI, the overall ranking 247 does is both HS and portal combined. When you click on our class and commits it will have the composite ranking which is just HS and then Overall as well. We are doing well, needless to say.
Both our High School Rank and Overall Rank (transfer + portal) are #4 right now. Transfer Rank is at #11.
1692A547-6976-4EBD-AF4F-3A7F5BF01A85.jpeg

Lol cmon Ibis… we need to rebuild the trenches and it’s being done. I agree we need to bulk up those positions and we will…

I could not, in good faith, let you slip that comment by… have to keep you on your toes…

Let’s finish the roster strong!

Advertisement
Back