Bat Signal Thread Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful

You’re probably going to run yourself over with your own car long before you get to that point
Jokes on you, I take the subway and ubers. Though getting murdered here in the NYC subways is probably more likely than getting run over. I honestly don’t care that much brother but clearly you misunderstood what I wrote originally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can CIS offer whale notifications? Fully grown blue that is. No humpback, sperm or beluga.

Someone mentioned a DJ Dallas type impact, though for a swiss army knife type, and while in 'recruiting mode' that may not qualify as a 'whale', from a team-building standpoint an addition along those lines would be tremendous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
4 star TE, #1 player in NV.

also, these coaches will treat every player/recruit/commit the same when it comes to bat signals
I just was wondering if there was two commits or if they were all for one player was all

I think lofton is a great addition

Jokes on you, I take the subway and ubers. Though getting murdered here in the NYC subways is probably more likely than getting run over. I honestly don’t care that much brother but clearly you misunderstood what I wrote originally.
😂 It’s all good I’m just busting balls anyway of course

All I meant was we are gonna be good to go in a few weeks when these visits get settled and kids get their decisions in order

Better days ahead for all of us

Flo discussing the whale tweet - saying not everyone defines 'whale' the same way. Sure seems to be indicating it's gonna be Lofton. Apparently committing (somewhere) tonight at 9pm.
I'd like to ask Dennis: if Lofton is a whale (nothing against the kid)... what is a Justin Scott or Dylan Stewart?

Advertisement
This dude is legit
He’s a much better version of Brantley when I see his film
Body size to be a huge mismatch in our future offense and he’s a willing and good blocker
A good compliment to the guys from last year
We don’t need a “whale” this year
We got back to back whales at te
We need good football players and that’s what I see
Trust me I’m the first to hate when I think a player is a jag
But I think this guy will be good
Like Bain if he was 2 inches taller he would be considered a whale
And the way it looks if we don’t get him, then we’re really stuck with just jags as remaining options

I'd like to ask Dennis: if Lofton is a whale (nothing against the kid)... what is a Justin Scott or Dylan Stewart?
gareth edwards godzilla GIF

Not to star *****, but I think to qualify as a “whale”, you should at least be a 5star. Great pick up tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back