Bat Signal Thread Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziqw1WufnxBWoqWcyKAhb43MuqSUEbReobgsnAItDUs.jpg

Advertisement
We have a smaller group coming this weekend to OV. I could see Lofton, Riley, or Scott jumping in the boat by the end of this weekend. We will see.
Does he put out warnings before visits? Wouldn't be the normal pattern. I'm thinking this is for someone from last weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lofton has been “in the bag” since his visit concluded. He has a set announcement date for 7/8. Will he wait until then? I guess we’ll see but again I dont think the tweet means anything imminent. Would love to be wrong.
I’d imagine he waits as Mario would want him to wait.

Advertisement
Lofton has been “in the bag” since his visit concluded. He has a set announcement date for 7/8. Will he wait until then? I guess we’ll see but again I dont think the tweet means anything imminent. Would love to be wrong.

You may or may not be right

Initially, my thought was a whale commitment was imminent, but then it could be that maybe it’s just a general way to hype up the upcoming visits this weekend.

Ultimately, who knows? If there are no commitments between now, and let’s say next Monday, then it was just a hyped tweet for visits.

Idk if Lofton fits the bill of whale but I’ll take him now for sure. We need some momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back