Bat Signal 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It sounds like 2025 defense as he's expanded upon being questioned
2025?!!

IMG_3403.gif

Advertisement
If I google a kid’s name and his 247 profile doesn’t come up, it’s unlikely that the kid is committing to Miami in this day and age.

Advertisement
If I google a kid’s name and his 247 profile doesn’t come up, it’s unlikely that the kid is committing to Miami in this day and age.
This dude or someone else? Sullivan?

Assuming PWO. Hudl highlights have him playing QB and MLB.

Not sure the level of football he played in HS, but that's a cool combination of positions. Had some very small school offers. Interesting if PWO

Advertisement
Post of the year right there! Hands down!!!

Hayes wasn't doing it on purpose. Not everyone is out to get us. He's not into or aware of the minutia of CFB fandom and all the sore egos. In fact when he was told that the stadium not being full was annoying Canes fans he stopped, and asked a Cane acquaintance to please send him some fan approved shots. He has nothing against UM.

Not sure if you've noticed, but the last five commitment edits haven't included a half-filled HRS.

Trumpy's post pre-dates the fix.

Hayes wasn't doing it on purpose. Not everyone is out to get us. He's not into or aware of the minutia of CFB fandom and all the sore egos. In fact when he was told that the stadium not being full was annoying Canes fans he stopped, and asked a Cane acquaintance to please send him some fan approved shots. He has nothing against UM.

Not sure if you've noticed, but the last five commitment edits haven't included a half-filled HRS.

Trumpy's post pre-dates the fix.

Uh Huh Sure GIF

Advertisement
Gaby had said future class the other day so I assumed it was a 25 kid. It seems like a 26 kid as Gaby did a "who can commit next?" article and the only underclassman listed was 2026 CB Ksani Jiles from IMG so it's likely him. Gaby said Saturday night that the commit was likely coming in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back