Bat Signal 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirabal’s “bat signal” coincided with the ending (just about) of the baseball game. Maybe it was a reference to the ‘Canes baseball team and not a pending public commitment.

No se.

Advertisement
You’re shocked? We all went through this for days painfully in the thread on the kid.
Shocked no, just extremely weird take that doesn’t make sense if we have true momentum with the elite DL guys.

1685227114585.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked no, just extremely weird take that doesn’t make sense if we have true momentum with the elite DL guys.
You were in that thread. I saw you take a shot at the take in there… and I took many more than you. I’m not a fan but it is what it is at this point.

The elite guys have nothing to do with this. There’s a lot of guys between Scott or Stone and this. I think it’s weird for other reasons mentioned in that thread but what’s the point of re-taking the same shots after we dragged this take in there when the dude’s committing to the team we root for, agree or not???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yay. More crybabies who aren’t built for the roller coaster ride. We had one group of rabid attack slurp city rollers claiming victory off of unofficial visits being scheduled and now we have their nemeses **** on everything dopey mopes pouting and flailing around for negative attention in May when ESD is in December… knowing this HC’s recruiting track record.

Y’all really should look at this again in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back