Basketball school

I knew someone was gonna say something about the battery 😂

If we can’t have fun with this and enjoy our run, then we really are just a bunch of miserable *** holes. Back to back elite 8s at the U in hoops?? That’s epic
No doubt!

Great times for []__[] Miami Basketball Programs and athletic department.

Advertisement
The Hecht is a **** kennel with how many dawgs they have on the Men's and Women's teams. If they had a Trans Basketball tournament, we'd be in the Elite 8 of that, too.

LETS GO.

roller skates deal with it GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question. I know football NILs are probably far more than basketball. But how much are these top basketball kids getting? I don't dive in basketball like I do football recruiting. But if I was a kid with NIL money, you couldn't tell me a **** thing and I would love to live in Miami for a couple years then hopefully make the league. hopefully these past couple years can springboard the basketball program even higher.

Question. I know football NILs are probably far more than basketball. But how much are these top basketball kids getting? I don't dive in basketball like I do football recruiting. But if I was a kid with NIL money, you couldn't tell me a **** thing and I would love to live in Miami for a couple years then hopefully make the league. hopefully these past couple years can springboard the basketball program even higher.
Highest I know of for us is Pack at $400k. We will be pretty okay in the transfer portal moving forward

Advertisement
Basketball school or not let’s just be happy that athletics is being taken seriously by this admin.

I’ve spoken about this before and I’ll say it again. Any competent AD with a supportive admin should have no problem in making Miami and athletic powerhouse.

Someone just had to convince the school that it benefits UM as a whole if athletics are elite.

We SUCK at baseball. Tune in to a game or two against any top opponent and you’ll see how far we are from being a legit Omaha type team. We got smoked 11-0 last night
Yes, but our head coach is very supportive of the program, if you know what I mean.

Advertisement
We SUCK at baseball. Tune in to a game or two against any top opponent and you’ll see how far we are from being a legit Omaha type team. We got smoked 11-0 last night
I didnt see baseball last night (been sick all week) but was trying to give them a bit more benefit after their recent win streak)

Yes, but our head coach is very supportive of the program, if you know what I mean.
Oh I know what you mean. We lose out on 99% of players from Central FL, Jacksonville area, and even SW FL. Our pitching staff has been awful for years, and the scary part is that we have ZERO presence at any of the top tournaments or showcases outside of South Florida. Sad really

Packs deal was $800K over 2 years. Not sure about others

Have to imagine the 5 star kids are getting more than that, although it seems like the transfer portal is the name of the game in CBB.

Advertisement
Back