Bash Bros to Bash Ghosts

snipergang

Redshirt Freshman
Linebacker play from this year compared to last year has been absolutely awful. Another big game where our linebackers had no impact on the game.

It's sad if you think about our attitude vs Clemson...

Clemson players playing mad , fast , talking ****, dominating us.......ripping our chain in their locker room

will our players and coaches ever want to do something like that ?? I can only think about richt yelling players off the field at doak for celebrating .. smh

Advertisement
Linebacker play from this year compared to last year has been absolutely awful. Another big game where our linebackers had no impact on the game.

It's sad if you think about our attitude vs Clemson...

Clemson players playing mad , fast , talking ****, dominating us.......ripping our chain in their locker room

will our players and coaches ever want to do something like that ?? I can only think about richt yelling players off the field at doak for celebrating .. smh

Yeah totally, it's that they don't want to play like that. Nothing to do with getting smacked by a more talented, more consistent team. It's because Richt told them to study their bibles on the sidelines.

I can only assume you didn't see the nd game.

Op is correct that the LB play this year was just not up to the standard we expected. Shaq, Pinckney were much quieter this year than last and of course we all know about Mcloud’s struggles.

Exactly, Other guy can say clemson more talented team... I mean... they executed their game plan perfect where as we did not.. Our defensive game plan was garbage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very disappointing season from this group. Shaq was really good for the most part but i can’t help but wonder if these guys just got worn out. Seems like the spark plays just weren’t there. The depth was bad, especially when Perry went down.

Talent is there and i can’t help but think we expect too much from the group. Still i had hoped for better overall. McCloud had a miserable season and Pinckney just never really got going.

These guys did not dominate games the way we expected them to before the season.

Just when I think it may be safe to come back to the board OP proves me wrong. SMDH
im sure there's a safe place somewhere for you to think about puppies and rainbows that doesn't require the hard reality of the situation.

Only if there's sprinkles, I apologize for having an IQ above room temperature and understanding that all that rah, rah bull**** does nothing for you when the ball is snapped.

Advertisement
LBs were quieter because the DL mad ea lot more plays in the backfield too. LBs didn't have a great year but the DL stole some of the potential flash plays with early penetration

Advertisement
Back