Barry's personnel notes post-game

I could be wrong, but I haven't seen much of Norton these first 2 games. Lots of preseason talk about him leaving for the NFL after this season.

Advertisement
Malek Young had some good moments, but UM worries about him against the run because of his diminutive stature and he was beaten on a Toledo two-point conversion.

I despise this. Let's keep worrying about his stature in theory while he actually makes tackles in real life and looks like the only CB being played who can change direction. Yes, he got beat on 2-PT conversion. It happens. He wasn't bullied and it wasn't related to his size. This is more of the same crap we heard whispered from greentree practices. We're playing theory ball, I guess? I'd be more concerned the other two corners can't seem to change direction and are slow to react. Wouldn't that be more worrisome?!
That's BS sports writer take. Same ***t he is saying about Rosier.

Advertisement
I think we should go with malek and redwine at corner...

I say Young and Bandy as starters...pull JJ for nickel duty and give Carter/Romeo/Knowles a spin at Safety...and for God sake use Deejay Dallas! Give the kid a chance at DB, he might impress more than the Delaney show. As thing for Dean. Time to kick the bucket at CB.

Malek Young had some good moments, but UM worries about him against the run because of his diminutive stature and he was beaten on a Toledo two-point conversion.

I despise this. Let's keep worrying about his stature in theory while he actually makes tackles in real life and looks like the only CB being played who can change direction. Yes, he got beat on 2-PT conversion. It happens. He wasn't bullied and it wasn't related to his size. This is more of the same crap we heard whispered from greentree practices. We're playing theory ball, I guess? I'd be more concerned the other two corners can't seem to change direction and are slow to react. Wouldn't that be more worrisome?!

Yea we'd rather play a couple of guys that couldn't cover my old crippled up *** as opposed to a kid that can cover and will tackle even though he'd " diminutive " in size.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Advertisement
Back