Barry Sanders

bshaw28

Junior
Saw this today. Greatest season ever. Insane.

1701978781662.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
No running back will ever hit those numbers. No. Absolutely not.

Joe Burrow's season...statistically, undefeated, Heisman, National Title, IMO, is still the GOAT season in the game. JD5 should win the Heisman, his numbers are insane, but the Ls are the Ls.

No doubt. As a kid/teenager I had the pleasure of meeting him a few times when the Lions came to town thanks to Wayne Fontes. He became my idol pretty quickly after. The best IMO and just as good a person.

Proudly handed down the signed jersey, helmet, and other articles to my young son. That swag and the stories has led to my son being his idol as well.

Advertisement
I was an avid CFB watcher back in that time as a pimpled teen and to date, it is the best CFB season for a single player I've ever seen. The Randy Moss 1997 year was 2nd.

Advertisement
Just a shout...but Melvin Gordon's 2014 season is also absurd. 2740 scrimmage yards and 32 TDs. Sheeeeeeesh. 2014, too.

Kevin Smith had 2809 and 30 TDs, too. Shouts to former Miami RB Coach.

Advertisement
Greatest single season ever..... I remember watching it when it happened.... Every week Barry dominated the ESPN highlights...

I dont even think defenses would allow someone to run for rushing yards like that week and week out in todays game. Especially in P5 ball. Lol. Barry Sanders and Okie State can rest assured nobody will ever break those records.

Advertisement
Back