Barry Jackson's Sports Buzz covers Canes updates incl. Perry

grover

Senior
Premium
Good read. Full article here:
UM's Richards, Quarterman looking for encore; UM early arrivals impress | Miami Herald

-------
Excerpt on Perry:

Quarterback N’Kosi Perry, who arrived on UM’s campus about three weeks ago, continues to get positive early reviews.

Richards said Perry throws “a really tight spiral. He’s confident back there. He’s making reads – looking through his progressions more. He’s getting more comfortable.”

“He’s getting acclimated quite well to the college speed,” Quarterman said. “There’s no pads yet. He’s looking good. From watching him from the sidelines, he’s looking good.”

Said guard Trevor Darling: “I like how the ball comes out of his hands.”

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
Richards said Perry throws “a really tight spiral. He’s confident back there. He’s making reads – looking through his progressions more. He’s getting more comfortable.”

ms-2eVpv7_1491527581266.gif

Last edited:
Hello? "...along with linebacker Mike Pinckney." WTF? That's it for Pinckney? Merits a little more time when discussing frosh seasons and likely jumps and impact. He's a straight up stud.

Is anyone else worried that KC McDermott looks to be our starting LT with what seems will be a true frosh at QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going against Rozier and Sheriffs, all Perry has to do is complete 55% of his passes and he starts.

Hello? "...along with linebacker Mike Pinckney." WTF? That's it for Pinckney? Merits a little more time when discussing frosh seasons and likely jumps and impact. He's a straight up stud.

Could be Pinkney wasn't at this event, so the focus was on the guys Barry could talk with?

Advertisement
Is anyone else worried that KC McDermott looks to be our starting LT with what seems will be a true frosh at QB

Yes

Maybe rewatch the last few games of the season then.

So a few examples of an occurrence instantaneously dictate your perception of it (explains the avatar). That's cool, but U can't expect others to be that way. I hope he continues his improvement, I'm rooting for him and Us, but still rightfully concerned for his play against FSU, UNC, ND, and VT. The teams that are capable of beating Us.

Yes

Maybe rewatch the last few games of the season then.

So a few examples of an occurrence instantaneously dictate your perception of it (explains the avatar). That's cool, but U can't expect others to be that way. I hope he continues his improvement, I'm rooting for him and Us, but still rightfully concerned for his play against FSU, UNC, ND, and VT. The teams that are capable of beating Us.

I'm picking the only examples where he played left tackle. You're picking the games he played at guard. That would explain your avatar, because you seem clueless.

Advertisement
Back