Barry Jackson's Sports Buzz covers Canes updates incl. Perry

Is anyone else worried that KC McDermott looks to be our starting LT with what seems will be a true frosh at QB

Yes

Maybe rewatch the last few games of the season then.

So a few examples of an occurrence instantaneously dictate your perception of it (explains the avatar). That's cool, but U can't expect others to be that way. I hope he continues his improvement, I'm rooting for him and Us, but still rightfully concerned for his play against FSU, UNC, ND, and VT. The teams that are capable of beating Us.

I'm picking the only examples where he played left tackle. You're picking the games he played at guard. That would explain your avatar, because you seem clueless.

My example is his entire career no matter where he has played he has been inconsistent and penalty plagued. Hopefully he has turned the corner. Your getting emotional starting to insult because U can't handle disagreement. If he hasn't played LT against the teams who give us the most problems, then that substantiates our concern. And If me not having an avatar means I'm clueless, then what does yours mean lol?

Advertisement

So a few examples of an occurrence instantaneously dictate your perception of it (explains the avatar). That's cool, but U can't expect others to be that way. I hope he continues his improvement, I'm rooting for him and Us, but still rightfully concerned for his play against FSU, UNC, ND, and VT. The teams that are capable of beating Us.

I'm picking the only examples where he played left tackle. You're picking the games he played at guard. That would explain your avatar, because you seem clueless.

My example is his entire career no matter where he has played he has been inconsistent and penalty plagued. Hopefully he has turned the corner. Your getting emotional starting to insult because U can't handle disagreement. If he hasn't played LT against the teams who give us the most problems, then that substantiates our concern. And If me not having an avatar means I'm clueless, then what does yours mean lol?

Lol, dude you're clearly the emotional one. You're the one "worried" about McDermott at LT. Go ahead bruh, be worried. These are the problems when a new coaching staff gets here and needs to learn the best position for each player. The teams during the last 5 games of the year didn't give us problems because we were clicking on offense. NC State was a special teams mistake from beating the national champs, Pitt beat PSU and the national champs, and WVa was a top 15 team when we played them and we smoked all 3.

IMO, McDermott is going to be fine at LT. He was playing injured and out of position last October. Brown and Searels both said he played well enough in the Spring to be the starting LT. Those guys don't seem like the type to praise mediocrity.

McDermott ISSUE IS STRENGTH. At Lt he isn't gonna face the strongest of dudes...if he can just be consistent is all we need

Advertisement
Honestly
WHAT?
do you EXPECT
for them to say about their
FUTURE
TEAMATES
if they don't want say anything
BAD????

TIGHT SPIRAL sounds about right

IMO, McDermott is going to be fine at LT. He was playing injured and out of position last October. Brown and Searels both said he played well enough in the Spring to be the starting LT. Those guys don't seem like the type to praise mediocrity.

He wasnt injured.

Lol, dude you're clearly the emotional one. You're the one "worried" about McDermott at LT. Go ahead bruh, be worried. These are the problems when a new coaching staff gets here and needs to learn the best position for each player. The teams during the last 5 games of the year didn't give us problems because we were clicking on offense. NC State was a special teams mistake from beating the national champs, Pitt beat PSU and the national champs, and WVa was a top 15 team when we played them and we smoked all 3.

I don't see how it's logical to repost the sequence of posts, when they speak against what U claim??? A poster asked the board a question, I tagged the question and answered it with my opinion, then U tagged my opinion and got smart, "maybe U should go watch tape then". That's emotional. I wasn't even talking to U lol! U felt challenged, that's ego. Then U preceded to make my point for me. U could never prove that a UM doesn't have the right to worried about a player at a relatively new position and specifically against teams that can rush our QB. The mission to do so is futile. U can get smart, but U can't answer simple questions.

Advertisement

I don't see how it's logical to repost the sequence of posts, when they speak against what U claim??? A poster asked the board a question, I tagged the question and answered it with my opinion, then U tagged my opinion and got smart, "maybe U should go watch tape then". That's emotional. I wasn't even talking to U lol! U felt challenged, that's ego. Then U preceded to make my point for me. U could never prove that a UM doesn't have the right to worried about a player at a relatively new position and specifically against teams that can rush our QB. The mission to do so is futile. U can get smart, but U can't answer simple questions.

You were clearly responding to me by answering with a single word answer as I was. I responded quite clearly and succinctly to every question you had. If that's emotional to you, the you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

I like the information on this board for sure, but I also love the disagreements and the ****ing contest also. Keep it up boys and stand your ground, but be man enough to admit when you are wrong an you will be fine.

You were clearly responding to me by answering with a single word answer as I was. I responded quite clearly and succinctly to every question you had. If that's emotional to you, the you're entitled to your wrong

opinion.

U just admitted U got emotional, if I were talking to U I would have tagged U directly. When have I ever had an issue with being direct to another poster?? I don't hide or sneak diss. If I had a problem it would be clear. Only thing clear now, is your insecurity. And U never responded to my question about what your avatar says about U? How could U keep reposting our entire convo, and continue to lie about its content? It's very weird behavior lol

You were clearly responding to me by answering with a single word answer as I was. I responded quite clearly and succinctly to every question you had. If that's emotional to you, the you're entitled to your wrong

opinion.

U just admitted U got emotional, if I were talking to U I would have tagged U directly. When have I ever had an issue with being direct to another poster?? I don't hide or sneak diss. If I had a problem it would be clear. Only thing clear now, is your insecurity. And U never responded to my question about what your avatar says about U? How could U keep reposting our entire convo, and continue to lie about its content? It's very weird behavior lol

Well if you can admit this conversation is very weird, then we can agree upon something.

Advertisement
Asked if he hopes to be an All-American eventually, Quarterman indicated Tuesday that there’s no need to wait.

“I shoot for that this year,” he said at a UM community service event in South Miami. “I don’t want there to be any dropoff from freshman all-American to regular all-American. That’s what I’m gunning for and I'M GOING TO GET IT."

Denzel.gif

Shaq is about to wreck shop this season! Our leaders are clear about what they want to achieve. This trickles down to the rest of the team as far as mentality is concerned. They don't just hope to be good, they know they will be. They are putting in the work, and it going to pay off. This is going to be a fun season to watch.

Calling it now: Perry goes in the 2nd round of the 2021 draft. :monkey-serious:

By then, we should have some idea what's going on with Brad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back