Barry Jacksons latest on the Perry saga

Pieces of info y’all may be interested, per my buddy on the staff:

-Pinckney is long gone as of now. Talkin bout how he doesn’t want to get drafted to a cold weather city and sh*t.
-Travis won’t tell anyone what draft grade he got, but when someone asked him, he smirked. Also said the decision is really hard on staying or not.
-Tyrique hasn’t signed anywhere yet. Don’t believe someone who says he has.
-Malik is starting. Getting all the first reps. You know this one already.
-Nothing big here but Blisset was at practice yesterday and loved the atmosphere.
-Amari Carter jokingly punted the ball at practice and happened to boomed. Easily better than Feagles.
-Oh yeah...Feagles quit.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I don't know who your buddy is or what you mean by "staff". Whether that be a full coach, analyst type or whatever but in regards to Tyrique, either your buddy is lying to you, is out of the loop or Tyrique isn't signing a NLI at all. Stevenson wanted to EE. If he didn't sign by Dec. 21st then that means he can't sign till February which takes him out of the EE category.

The only other way he could be an early entrant is to sign a grant-aid agreement. That is non-binding for him but it does make the school hold a spot for him if decides to enroll. So if he really didn't sign a NLI he could sign a grant-aid with us, UGA, Florida and 80 other schools and just show up to whatever school he wanted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt is obviously doing a terrible job but can’t blame him on suspending the ****** (Perry) this time. He just doesn’t get it.

Pieces of info y’all may be interested, per my buddy on the staff:

-Pinckney is long gone as of now. Talkin bout how he doesn’t want to get drafted to a cold weather city and sh*t.
-Travis won’t tell anyone what draft grade he got, but when someone asked him, he smirked. Also said the decision is really hard on staying or not.
-Tyrique hasn’t signed anywhere yet. Don’t believe someone who says he has.
-Malik is starting. Getting all the first reps. You know this one already.
-Nothing big here but Blisset was at practice yesterday and loved the atmosphere.
-Amari Carter jokingly punted the ball at practice and happened to boomed. Easily better than Feagles.
-Oh yeah...Feagles quit.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

This makes absolutely zero sense.

unless pink decided to hop on some of those injectables he won't get drafted. isn't he like 215-220? when's the last time a LB like tiny was drafted? not only that I've seen dude miss so many **** tackles.

Advertisement
Right? I saw that and was like how TF does that factor into his decision?

Seriously. It doesn't matter where you're slotted, there's always a chance you'll get drafted to a cold weather team. Likely an excuse Pinckney is giving just to leave early (if true).

unless pink decided to hop on some of those injectables he won't get drafted. isn't he like 215-220? when's the last time a LB like tiny was drafted? not only that I've seen dude miss so many **** tackles.

Easily 230 man. What team have you been watching?

Advertisement
Seriously. It doesn't matter where you're slotted, there's always a chance you'll get drafted to a cold weather team. Likely an excuse Pinckney is giving just to leave early (if true).

The way I read it was that he's just referencing a comment like that as evidence that Pinckney is talking about the draft. If he wasn't planning to be drafted he wouldn't have to worry about cold weather cities. Either way, I agree he should stay for another year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back