Barry Jackson's 6 pack of Nuggets

You Sr. Reek of troll! Your name for one “Rodney Canegerfield” really? And for you to constantly bash Manny as a D coordinator on SEVERAL post is border line retarded (But really your just trolling) .... Miami’s defense is top 20 -30..... Facts!
Here it is again you bafoon!!!!!

Advertisement
Never debated him as a head coach but I did as a d coordinator at Miami. you’re wrong so stop deviating from the original post
Nice try, superslurper. He is now the head coach and not a defense Coordinator. So
If you are saying he was great as a defensive
superslurper he is not the d coordinator anymore. He is the head coach and is responsible for the entire team.

I said the defense isn’t the problem and all you did was talk about Manny as a head coach..... we were talking about Manny as a d coordinator!!!!!! Read my friend Read

Here it is again for a third time you mongoloid.... You have constantly bashed him and as a D coordinator and I proved you wrong with stats!

CIS_troll_killa said:
You Sr. Reek of troll! Your name for one “Rodney Canegerfield” really? And for you to constantly bash Manny as a D coordinator on SEVERAL post is border line retarded (But really your just trolling) .... Miami’s defense is top 20 -30..... Facts!

Nice try, superslurper. He is now the head coach and not a defense Coordinator. So
If you are saying he was great as a defensive

superslurper he is not the d coordinator anymore. He is the head coach and is responsible for the entire team.

We know he’s not the D coordinator anymore you idiot but you keep on posting that he was a bad coordinator and I proved it to you that he wasn’t ******!

Advertisement
1578090978505.gif

I said the defense isn’t the problem and all you did was talk about Manny as a head coach..... we were talking about Manny as a d coordinator!!!!!! Read my friend Read
Dude. He is not the defensive coordinator. The offense is a disaster. Never argued about that.
Here it is again for a third time you mongoloid

CIS_troll_killa said:

Haha. Same stupid post, superslurper. Perhaps you can coordinate with Manny and can get recruits to forget his performance as and responsibilities as head coach and pretend he is still d coordinator.

Advertisement
Dude. He is not the defensive coordinator. The offense is a disaster. Never argued about that.

Haha. Same stupid post, superslurper. Perhaps you can coordinate with Manny and can get recruits to forget his performance as and responsibilities as head coach and pretend he is still d coordinator.

Rodney Canegerfield
Freshman

JoinedSep 27, 2018Messages400
Nov 9, 2019
D freakin sucks

That wasn’t you either?!?!?! Give up my man

Good find, Superslurper. Guess that proves that A top 30 defense with an easy schedule, disastrous offense, 6-7, losses to
La tech, FIU are acceptable. TNM.

So since I took you to the back of the barn and smacked you up using YOUR stupid posts.
Please post were I defended Manny as a head coach and the TNM and I’m a slurper..... I’ll Waite patiently TROOOOOL!!! Let me know when you want me to throw a life vest !!!!

1578092119984.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I gave the facts on the subject which was Manny as a D coordinator at Miami. You had nothing so you tried going off topic and failed!
You had nothing to defend your boy as a head coach so you tried to turn it into an argument about manny as d coordinator.

Savage bro, like your boy, Manny. TNM. maybe he should get an extension?

Advertisement
Back