Barry Jackson- they can’t get a few of the top players who are inclined to take illegal payments

I guess you've never heard of Auburn.
Compared to Bama, barely. It’s still 2 schools in the state vs multiple professional teams, college programs, activities, events, etc.
If half the state backed Auburn and the other half backed Bama it still wouldn’t be close.
Miami needs more than Golden Canes, we need a few Uranium Canes on the Pablo Escobar level.

Advertisement
No. I am just saying I am not surprised the 2 worst staphs in modern miami history would whine about other teams cheating instead of cheating themselves or figuring out a way to beat the bag.

This isn't the type of cheating you can just do because you decide to.

Anyone can take some air out of a football or steal the other team's signals, but how many coaches have tons of cash that their wife won't mind them giving to a HS kid? Some schools have strong booster networks and figure this sht out, we do not. This isn't about coaches, it's about boosters and ours have better sht to do with their lives than skulk around the Walmart parking lot giving money to children.

This isn't the type of cheating you can just do because you decide to.

Anyone can take some air out of a football or steal the other team's signals, but how many coaches have tons of cash that their wife won't mind them giving to a HS kid? Some schools have strong booster networks and figure this sht out, we do not. This isn't about coaches, it's about boosters and ours have better sht to do with their lives than skulk around the Walmart parking lot giving money to children.

I understand how this goes down. My point still stands. When other teams cheat you have a few options.
A. Try to create booster networks of your own and try and compete with the big boys that way.
B. Find other illegal ways to beat out your opponents for recruits
C. Try to figure out legal ways to minimize the losing of recruits to the big boys
D. Ignore it and just try and build with a bunch of low 4 stars and 3 stars while landing a handful of kids who don't care about the bags.
E. Ignore it and then ***** and moan about it to the media after you get fired for not being able to recruit well enough or develop the kids well enough to compete with the big boys.

I am no surprised these corches chose option E

Compared to Bama, barely. It’s still 2 schools in the state vs multiple professional teams, college programs, activities, events, etc.
If half the state backed Auburn and the other half backed Bama it still wouldn’t be close.
Miami needs more than Golden Canes, we need a few Uranium Canes on the Pablo Escobar level.

UM boosters have more money than any others in the state. It isn't close either. The issue is that we need the mid-level millionaire types that supply bags to go along with bagmen.

Not arguing that at all. All I am saying is I am not surprised to see Golden and Mork guys whining about other teams cheating. Not to beat a dead horse but butches guys would have cheated harder or found out a way to negate the bags. At the very least they wouldn't ***** and complain about it to the media.
How can you beat 6 figure pay day for a family that is broke? Unless it’s a bigger payday

Advertisement
Do we have bags and the passed 2 staffs didn't want to use them? I find it hard to Believe we cant do it for one or two players a cycle, probably not enough to cover kids unofficals like the SEC does but enough to get a Neal and Stevenson. Also are we to believe none are signess have ever gotten a little extra.

I understand how this goes down. My point still stands. When other teams cheat you have a few options.
A. Try to create booster networks of your own and try and compete with the big boys that way.
B. Find other illegal ways to beat out your opponents for recruits
C. Try to figure out legal ways to minimize the losing of recruits to the big boys
D. Ignore it and just try and build with a bunch of low 4 stars and 3 stars while landing a handful of kids who don't care about the bags.
E. Ignore it and then ***** and moan about it to the media after you get fired for not being able to recruit well enough or develop the kids well enough to compete with the big boys.

I am no surprised these corches chose option E

A. coaches can't be the ones to organize boosters to make payments, that's the sht that gets you in trouble with the NCAA.
B. Such as? What's better than money?
C. Such as? What's better than money?
D. Obviously less than ideal.
E. Acknowledging a fact is hardly *****ing and moaning to the media. This is literally the first time I've heard anyone even imply that coaches know bags are real, so it's not like they're publicly whining about it.

They are indeed corches, but that doesn't translate to there being some way to convince kids who want money not to take what's offered.

Advertisement
Do we have bags and the passed 2 staffs didn't want to use them? I find it hard to Believe we cant do it for one or two players a cycle, probably not enough to cover kids unofficals like the SEC does but enough to get a Neal and Stevenson. Also are we to believe none are signess have ever gotten a little extra.

Everybody gives kids a little extra, but the big boys give a lot more.

A. coaches can't be the ones to organize boosters to make payments, that's the sht that gets you in trouble with the NCAA.
B. Such as? What's better than money?
C. Such as? What's better than money?
D. Obviously less than ideal.
E. Acknowledging a fact is hardly *****ing and moaning to the media. This is literally the first time I've heard anyone even imply that coaches know bags are real, so it's not like they're publicly whining about it.

They are indeed corches, but that doesn't translate to there being some way to convince kids who want money not to take what's offered.

A. Coaches can't be the ones actually dropping the bags or even really relating to the boosters, but being involved in the very begining steps of the process is fine. As long as they insulate themselves well enough.

B. I am not saying find a tactic that is fool proof to beat the bag game, but their are other illegal ways to help combat the bag system such as offering no show jobs at the school, Letting kids know they will turn a blind eye to things that happen on and off campus(like Urban at UF)and things of that nature.

C. No idea, but there has to be some legal ways to minimize the bleeding. I am not saying you will have a100% success rate, but if you can stop 1% of the losses that is better than nothing.

D. agreed

E. they are definetly whining about it

A. Coaches can't be the ones actually dropping the bags or even really relating to the boosters, but being involved in the very begining steps of the process is fine. As long as they insulate themselves well enough.

B. I am not saying find a tactic that is fool proof to beat the bag game, but their are other illegal ways to help combat the bag system such as offering no show jobs at the school, Letting kids know they will turn a blind eye to things that happen on and off campus(like Urban at UF)and things of that nature.

C. No idea, but there has to be some legal ways to minimize the bleeding. I am not saying you will have a100% success rate, but if you can stop 1% of the losses that is better than nothing.

D. agreed

E. they are definetly whining about it

C. Agree
E. False. Again, mentioning something one time isn't whining about it. BJ even said it wasn't an excuse, just a fact.

C. Agree
E. False. Again, mentioning something one time isn't whining about it. BJ even said it wasn't an excuse, just a fact.

Well if BJ said it than I have to take it back. I can never disagree with BJ.

Seriously though. I know it is a fact. However, whining about it to the media is not going to help stop it. Otherwise teams would have started snitching a long time ago.

Advertisement
No. I am just saying I am not surprised the 2 worst staphs in modern miami history would whine about other teams cheating instead of cheating themselves or figuring out a way to beat the bag.
u cant beat the bag cause of the recruiting services being more accurate

Not arguing that at all. All I am saying is I am not surprised to see Golden and Mork guys whining about other teams cheating. Not to beat a dead horse but butches guys would have cheated harder or found out a way to negate the bags. At the very least they wouldn't ***** and complain about it to the media.
facts...............cheat too. If u dont see u in three years for another coaching change

Advertisement
u cant beat the bag cause of the recruiting services being more accurate

I don't mean beat the bag by finding the underated 3 star gems which is basically gone. Obviously there are some coaches that have made a career out of finding guys like that Dantonio and CHryst, but even them they can't win nattys like that. I am talking about doing schit to beat out kids for bags. For example LIngard and Nesta we pulled even though they were offered a ton of bags.

I don't mean beat the bag by finding the underated 3 star gems which is basically gone. Obviously there are some coaches that have made a career out of finding guys like that Dantonio and CHryst, but even them they can't win nattys like that. I am talking about doing schit to beat out kids for bags. For example LIngard and Nesta we pulled even though they were offered a ton of bags.
we need more savages tho man, offer them hookers anything

Advertisement
Back