Barry Jackson- they can’t get a few of the top players who are inclined to take illegal payments

Time for us to play the game too then.

Miami is the most corrupt city in the US. I find it hard to believe we can't out maneuver these bacwood goobers.

Exactly. Especially considering who our current HCs father is. Comeone we should make the Bama and UGA look like Billy Bob and his wild bunch of moonshiners going against El Chapo after he formed an alliance with Vladmir and John Gotti.

Advertisement
"Privately, UM people from the past two regimes said they can’t get a few of the top players who are inclined to take illegal payments in the corrupt world of college athletics. "

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article223482355.html

Well done.

AlarmedReliableAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

Exactly. Especially considering who our current HCs father is. Comeone we should make the Bama and UGA look like Billy Bob and his wild bunch of moonshiners going against El Chapo after he formed an alliance with Vladmir and John Gotti.
The first thing we need to do is start entrapping the rival coaches when they come down here to recruit.

Get every **** stripper at tootsies on payroll. If pics of these Assistant coaches snorting coke Cade Weldon style start to leak, they'll tighten up.

Advertisement
The first thing we need to do is start entrapping the rival coaches when they come down here to recruit.

Get every **** stripper at tootsies on payroll. If pics of these Assistant coaches snorting coke Cade Weldon style start to leak, they'll tighten up.

After that we can start using the Wonderland strippers to start lining up the coaches for the knock off. Once coaches start dissapearing in Miami they will stop recruiting down here. Then any future ballsy coaches that try and move into the 305 we will hold for ransom.

"Privately, UM people from the past two regimes said they can’t get a few of the top players who are inclined to take illegal payments in the corrupt world of college athletics. "

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article223482355.html
That's lazy and ****** journalism. If you're gonna lay that out there, you better bring something or do a little work on your own. You're also throwing Georgia in the mix and your former head coach came from Georgia. So did Georgia use bags to land Michel and others?

Did any of the guys who are screaming for us to cheat more just see what just happened to Hernandez?

There isn't a shred of evidence against him and he was just ruled ineligible.

Out of all the guys implicated, why is our guy one of the few who's gotten slammed?

You guys just don't get what our relationship is with the NCAA.

Advertisement
UCF just got a under armour Dline player to commit that was whipping Evan neal during the game...

Reason? they win! why not go

That's lazy and ****** journalism. If you're gonna lay that out there, you better bring something or do a little work on your own.

This is a lazy and ****** post. He didn't say it was true. He is just reporting what he was told by UM people. He has no responsibility to research if it's true or not as that was not the point of his column. Does he have to do the critical thinking for you?

That's lazy and ****** journalism. If you're gonna lay that out there, you better bring something or do a little work on your own. You're also throwing Georgia in the mix and your former head coach came from Georgia. So did Georgia use bags to land Michel and others?
He might not have but the boosters sure did.

Advertisement
I font

Why yes they did. Boosters pay using their “foundations”, like a Bear Bryant foundation or Vince Dooley foundation. It’s almost impossible to expose it.

Some of you guys thinking this is like unicorns and Sasquatch talk are naive as ****.

Something has been off with barry lately, this guys articles have become negative and cry babyish, bring back the ole barry, and stop trying to take the floyd mayweather blue print, it mainly only works with boxing, not as a sports beat writer!

Advertisement
You guys do watch documentaries on how dirty cfb has been right? All these players talking about all their gifts and cash. Bids from multiple schools.

So you’re telling me the money is far bigger , from a million dollar industry , to a billion dollar industry. But the bags have gotten to be less or non existent? Ok , lmao.

Hilarious.

Setting up for tyrique to be out the door. Stop complaining and find ways around it
There are no ways around it. We've been fighting this for years. I remember AD Sam Jankovich saying angrily and frustration that the IRS should go after the families who receive thousands in unreported income. I worked at the IRS at the time. I was thinking the same thing. It would require some evidence before that agency would start looking, I guess. (I didn't have anything to do with collections and compliance.)

I remember the recruit who triggered Sam's pique.

If the NCAA can't (or won't) address it, there's nothing that can be done. I do wish the federal government could get involved. I don't know what the basis for the current FBI investigation into basketball is.

Advertisement
Back