Barry Jackson: Lashlee to UM Almost Done

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned

Getting a guy who spent time in the SEC and just had a top 10 scoring offense and total offense ain't half bad, all things considered.

Hopefully Manure stays away and let's him run what he wants.

/Please s a d if already posted

Advertisement
Thank you for the update. Someone did post earlier but did not include the actual twitter.

Advertisement
Will he let him make any of his own hires for positional coaches? He didn’t let Enos have a say in ANYTHING!

Hopefully Manny can still figure out a way to get fired.

Getting a guy who spent time in the SEC and just had a top 10 scoring offense and total offense ain't half bad, all things considered.

Hopefully Manure stays away and let's him run what he wants.

/Please s a d if already posted

Part of your statement is funny, maybe if manny would have got in Enos face maybe we wouldn’t have been so inept on offense...#regressionU#tnm#fireblakejames

Advertisement
I like the hire, but we still need a QB.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, let us have decent QB play.

Advertisement
According to Wikipedia, his parents names are Phil and Judy Philips. Anyone know why he goes by a different last name? Is he adopted? Serious questions, just curious.

I hope he's excellent and does a tremendous job. The realistic side of me feels for his family, they can't have any idea what they are getting in to.

May "Musical Deck Chairs on the Titanic" commence.

Advertisement
According to Wikipedia, his parents names are Phil and Judy Philips. Anyone know why he goes by a different last name? Is he adopted? Serious questions, just curious.

I hope he's excellent and does a tremendous job. The realistic side of me feels for his family, they can't have any idea what they are getting in to.

May "Musical Deck Chairs on the Titanic" commence.

Phil could be his step father!

Will he let him make any of his own hires for positional coaches? He didn’t let Enos have a say in ANYTHING!

Hopefully Manny can still figure out a way to get fired.
Enos brought on a bunch of his coaches, what do you mean?

Advertisement
Back