Barry Jackson: Lashlee to UM Almost Done

Advertisement
According to Wikipedia, his parents names are Phil and Judy Philips. Anyone know why he goes by a different last name? Is he adopted? Serious questions, just curious.

I hope he's excellent and does a tremendous job. The realistic side of me feels for his family, they can't have any idea what they are getting in to.

May "Musical Deck Chairs on the Titanic" commence.

WHY U always gotta be so **** NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " His family doesn't know what their getting into. " Give it a rest, bUbba!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I think it's a **** good move. This and let's bring in a transfer at QB...dude from wake forest maybe?

/the cuck in me is actually curious what martel could potentially do in a lashlee offense

According to Wikipedia, his parents names are Phil and Judy Philips. Anyone know why he goes by a different last name? Is he adopted? Serious questions, just curious.

I hope he's excellent and does a tremendous job. The realistic side of me feels for his family, they can't have any idea what they are getting in to.

May "Musical Deck Chairs on the Titanic" commence.
I pray he took his wife’s last name. Would be perfect for the 2020 canes.

Advertisement
Its TVD or gonna have to hit the portal , i suspect Jarren and Nkosi to scoot on out of here

Jarren yes.

I think N’Kosi will stay another year and grad transfer if he can’t get the job.

Still won’t sleep on Martell or Matocha.

Room is wide open. Should be an attractive position for a grad transfer to come in and compete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back