Barry Jackson Canes Nuggets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news that the guys are taking the Summer serious. Martell isn't going quietly into the night as I think he is one of those kids who thrives in the offseason when no one is watching.

That position battle at Safety is going to be great to watch. As one poster said, when you watch the Netflix doc on Martell....you cant help but notice Bolden flying around making plays too. He just looks like a UM safety. Hall too. Those are the two I want to roll with. Bolden/Hall.

IMHO it’s Carter and Hall with a heavy dose of Bolden. Carter knows defense. When does Bolden arrive?

L

O

L

There’s a quote that he’s “intense”, so the job is his?

If he ends up being the starting quarterback, it’s because he’s out-worked, out-learned and out-performed the other two. Not because of some quote saying he is “intense“.

You are engaging in wishful thinking, which is your right, nobody would deny you that.

But in the real world, you have to prove and perform before you are anointed.

It could’ve very well be him, or it could be one of the other two. There’s a whole off-season and the summer and fall practice to go. Let’s see where this stands the second week in August.
Exactly, not all leaders have the same personality

Advertisement
High ceiling Potential, looks like an all American candidate,cant be blocked, cannon of an arm, most elusive,
Catches everything, fastest I’ve seen since, coaches really have them focused.
Every **** year these pre season articles and reports from practice.
I’m as optimistic as I’ve ever been. But I also felt the same last year. But I’ll admit it does feel a little different.
We better beat the living daylights out the gators.
0.0 excuses.

I know it's not that unique a "take" but the mention of Jahfari Harvey set to contribute this year although he's currently 5th on the depth chart falls in line with exactly what I expect from that kid. By the end of this season I think we're going to have monster expectations going into next year with him.

Reminds me of how they used Fred Garvin as a freshmans. Barring injuries ahead of him, I’d expect a similar role for Harvey as a spot duty pass rusher who gives tired OTs fits.

Advertisement
It’s time for amari carter, we lost so much experience on the back end, we need smart safety play to limit the explosive plays
Carter has everything except that high level athleticism. He’s a smart tough enforcer but he doesn’t move all that well.

Yeah I’m high on keontra to take over what essentially Jaquan provided but the ability to eventually be able to do more due to his excellent athletic profile
Don’t expect too much out of a freshmans Safety in Diaz’s scheme. They are asked to be the QB back there, and I can’t recall too many true freshmans Safeties getting a lot of burn under him.

Advertisement
Don’t expect too much out of a freshmans Safety in Diaz’s scheme. They are asked to be the QB back there, and I can’t recall too many true freshmans Safeties getting a lot of burn under him.
Yeah I’m not expecting much beyond being a rotational safety as the 4th or 5th guy. But a year or 2 down the line I see His role greatly expanding to doing what Jaquan did

Yeah I’m not expecting much beyond being a rotational safety as the 4th or 5th guy. But a year or 2 down the line I see His role greatly expanding to doing what Jaquan did
You think Gurvan Hall is ready for that responsibility? I know he has the athleticism, I just wonder if he's ready to be the leader back there.

Advertisement
Back