Barry Jackson Canes Nuggets

Advertisement
Advertisement
My big takeaways from reading that:
  • Cam Harris is going to be special. He's about to blow up this year.
  • K.J. Osborn was a gift from the football gods.
  • If Martell continues to improve and carries his spring game momentum into fall, he will be QB1. Not ruling out the other two but Martell seems to be the alpha.
  • The battle at safety is real: Hall, Carter, Bubba.. may the best two win.
  • Feeley has completely changed our strength program in a good way.

Agreed, thought Lo would be shredding it by now but the injury bug has hit him hard since his arrival. Luckily we have Cam’Ron who’s showing he’s not slouch at the RB spot. Getting him and DJ in to space will really help move the offense, on top of what we have at the WR and TE position.

All in all it’s some exciting times for our offense, especially with Enos at the helm directing it. If we can find 5 legit decent starters on the OL this offense will put up high numbers and lead us to comfortable victories, something we have seen since the likes of the 2001-2003 teams.

"UM rookies who tried out for NFL teams but weren’t offered contracts include Malik Rosier and Darrell Langham (both with the Dolphins), guard Venzell Boulware (Denver) and linebacker Mike Smith (Buffalo)."

Why did he leave early again?
I was going to say something but I figured leave it alone. Everyone knows that was one of the worst choices made ever.

Advertisement

Advertisement
I can’t remember hearing more positive feedback about a UM noncoaching staffer than what people are saying about strength and conditioning coach David Feeley.
Manny Diaz told a Hurricane Club event gathering in Orlando that “the strength coach sets the culture in your program” and because of Feeley, players have gotten “bigger, strong and bought into what it takes to be a Miami Hurricane.

Been a long time since we had a real competent one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know it's not that unique a "take" but the mention of Jahfari Harvey set to contribute this year although he's currently 5th on the depth chart falls in line with exactly what I expect from that kid. By the end of this season I think we're going to have monster expectations going into next year with him.

I can’t remember hearing more positive feedback about a UM noncoaching staffer than what people are saying about strength and conditioning coach David Feeley.
Manny Diaz told a Hurricane Club event gathering in Orlando that “the strength coach sets the culture in your program” and because of Feeley, players have gotten “bigger, strong and bought into what it takes to be a Miami Hurricane.

Been a long time since we had a real competent one.

fact he has a license was a big improvement over some...

Advertisement
Back