Barry Jackson article 8-15

Advertisement
finally! and hopefully! would love to have all seniors on the back end with bandy at nickel

I'm on record saying Dean and Jackson will go in the first 2 rounds on the NFL draft... let's hope that's the case for them and the team
I think Jackson is certainly possible if not likely at this point. Have seen a lot of mocks recently with him in the first round, dean idk about that since he hasn’t done much yet. Hopefully he breaks out this season

Advertisement
I think Dean will perform this season, he'll have ample opportunity for picks, because teams view him as inexperienced

Last edited:
I'm on record saying Dean and Jackson will go in the first 2 rounds on the NFL draft... let's hope that's the case for them and the team

Lol Dean couldn’t even get on the field last year and now he’ll be a top 2 round pick next year. Alright

Dean has talent and great athletic ability , coverage isn’t the issue. It’s physicality and tackling.

If you’re a cb that don’t tackle you won’t play for this staff. Period.

Advertisement
So I picked Dean as the breakout star on D this morning.....so I get the cookies.

b9272720-c6bf-4288-92f7-43542067af7c.jpg

Advertisement
Joe Jack actually had 7.5 sacks last year. Early in the year he got a sack and then one of the DL made a bonehead move and speared a player laying on the ground. Personal Foul penalty called and erased Jackson's sack.

Advertisement
Whatever you are smoking could you send that **** out to Chicago? Dean first two rounds seriously??

Not writing him off or anything but the only way he gets drafted in the first two rounds is if he gets dd interceptions and is absolute lock down.

Dean has talent and great athletic ability , coverage isn’t the issue. It’s physicality and tackling.

If you’re a cb that don’t tackle you won’t play for this staff. Period.
Too many teams like to run the ball out of spread formations in this league. You have to have corners who can fight off WR blocks and make tackles in the open field.

Last edited:
Dean has all the measurables to be a top 2 round pick. 50/50 whether he puts it together. One thing I will say is this D Line will make the DB's look good this year. Tough to get burned with guys draped all over the QB after 2.5 seconds.

Advertisement
Back