Barry Jackon's Sports Buzz

Advertisement
Incidentally, Golden and Randy Shannon now have identical records as Miami's head coach: 28-22.

And there’s this: UM has lost five straight bowl games (last win was against Nevada in 2006) and dropped four games in a row overall --- the last three against mediocre teams (Virginia, Pittsburgh, South Carolina).

Golden is going nowhere; Blake James already has assured that Golden will return next season. The question is whether Golden will make any changes to his staff. All of his assistants were actively involved not only in coaching but also recruiting in recent weeks.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...olina.html#.VJ9aSNc067Q.twitter#storylink=cpy

**** all of this.

Incidentally, Golden and Randy Shannon now have identical records as Miami's head coach: 28-22.

And there’s this: UM has lost five straight bowl games (last win was against Nevada in 2006) and dropped four games in a row overall --- the last three against mediocre teams (Virginia, Pittsburgh, South Carolina).

Golden is going nowhere; Blake James already has assured that Golden will return next season. The question is whether Golden will make any changes to his staff. All of his assistants were actively involved not only in coaching but also recruiting in recent weeks.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...olina.html#.VJ9aSNc067Q.twitter#storylink=cpy

**** all of this.

All I see is blah blahh blahh.

Hill asked: "If you are going to recruit a press corner, why are you going to play him in a zone? It doesn't make any sense.... When you have a gap controlled scheme defense why would you want you [to play in that system] when you are used to playing in an [aggressive] take-your-head off defense?

k1le0sT.png

Advertisement
The stadium better be so empty for next years home opener you can here the peanut guy across the stadium yelling "peanuts, get your peanuts"

Advertisement
No excuses. It all starts with me. We didn't make enough plays. I like the way we fought. Guys didn't give up. Blah, blah, blah. Same ****, different game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how dismissively he says Golden is staying. It's like Blake James and the BOT are sitting with their fingers in their ears like petulant little children too stubborn to admit they ****ed up.

And meanwhile these mother ****ers keep making the schedule easier and easier which means even a **** poor coach like Golden is going to have a chance to win 7 or 8 games just by sheer luck.

**** this....not renewing for sure and I'm probably taking next year off. I honestly hope we go 0-12...which would be quite an accomplishment given how ****** the schedule is.

This is the darkest things have ever been for this program. We're now staring at a waste of year .....more than a calendar year before we really have anything to get excited about ( a new coach).

Advertisement
Back