Barry J reading the board again!…

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
Out yo self!

Why timing becomes issue with UM athletic director search. And buzz on Hurricanes’ plans
1637097076971.png

Advertisement
The key thing is to get the new AD in place by 4:30 pm on Saturday, November 27th. Fire Manny as soon as the Duke game is over and let's officially begin the rebuild. That's the only new information I got out of the article. David Lake is eating BJ's lunch on the inner workings of the program right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“The problem is the coach, not the AD,” one trustee said Tuesday. “The board should have input on the next hire, but I don’t think we will. You have to find a football guy for this [AD] job. This is a unique program; you need someone who knows Miami.”

What the **** is this. I hope that's not a real quote. What makes us such a "unique program" that the coach is so much more important than the AD who will lay out the entire support system? I hope this person has tomatoes thrown at them during the meeting.

“The problem is the coach, not the AD,” one trustee said Tuesday. “The board should have input on the next hire, but I don’t think we will. You have to find a football guy for this [AD] job. This is a unique program; you need someone who knows Miami.”

What the **** is this. I hope that's not a real quote. What makes us such a "unique program" that the coach is so much more important than the AD who will lay out the entire support system? I hope this person has tomatoes thrown at them during the meeting.
Has to be clickbait to get follow up hits

Advertisement

Jesus...What happens if it's Tomato King himself Paul DiMare??

Great minds think alike, b/c that quote I was going to comment on, as well.

Translation: Who's going to pick up my dry cleaning?

Advertisement
Back