Barry J - position changes

Any news about Pope and/or Wiggins to CB?
Ah yes, I can just see it now, Manuela/T rob call press and Pope and Wiggs just both just immediately trip and fall down right after the ball is snapped. Either that or the wind from the WR's running past them will also blow them over to the ground.

Advertisement
Jennings is actually pretty **** good on 1st and 2nd down between the tackles.
No he's not. He's slow footed and has no instincts. The only time he's in on a play is if they call a blitz and he runs right into the running back. Otherwise, he takes so long to diagnose a play that he can't get to his spot in time. Ideally, he'd be a stack and shed traditional inside linebacker that comes off the field on third downs. But he's not even that.

Advertisement
Among the planned upgrades, improving the football locker room “is very important,” Cohen said. “We want our facilities to be commensurate with our brand. Recruits and student-athletes talk and we want to modernize the locker room. The lockers themselves, they’re nice and functional but they’re wooden.”

Some of the new lockers in more modern facilities “recline like a first-class seat, where kids can nap in them,” Cohen said. “We are driving a 2012 car and need a 2022 model. Outlets for iPads weren’t prevalent in 2012".
Look, I completely understand the need to compete in the "arms race". But I felt like screaming "get off my lawn" when I read this and I'm not even 40 yet. Whatever helps us win though.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Jennings and Steed are another year removed from major injuries. They also never played much before last season. Keontra and Flagg were the starters in the spring but I wouldn't be shocked to see Jennings/Steed running with the 2s.

Better late than never Barry

Advertisement
Jennings and Steed are another year removed from major injuries. They also never played much before last season. Keontra and Flagg were the starters in the spring but I wouldn't be shocked to see Jennings/Steed running with the 2s.

I actually think Steed, when we recruited him, had potential to be a good LB. But he's had so many injuries, I fear he'll near be productive.

I actually think Steed, when we recruited him, had potential to be a good LB. But he's had so many injuries, I fear he'll near be productive.
We MUST find some Perryman/McCarthy/even Shaq type LBers. We get these skinny edge guys and they don't work.

Advertisement
Barry took notes from the insiders on CIS and then waited long enough to act like it didn't happen. He aint slick lol

/sarcasm but also probably not, who knows

Advertisement
The locker room updates are way over due and needed. I think they also need to build a new nutrition area for the players to eat at. Whenever I see the players eating there post workout meal it’s always on a foldable table and chairs set up in the weigh room.

Advertisement
Back