Barry J - position changes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the extra covid rule...I understand why it's in place...But Diaz needs to wake up and realize he owes these 5th year guys NOTHING. At least not in the terms of playing time.
Which 5th year guys? Carter to striker (where he won’t even start) is to clear space for the younger guys to play. I won’t be surprised if he gives us quality snaps at that position.

Smith brings the speed and athleticism everyone has been calling for at LB, and helps create depth at a position of need.

2 obvious and good moves, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which 5th year guys? Carter to striker (where he won’t even start) is to clear space for the younger guys to play. I won’t be surprised if he gives us quality snaps at that position.

Smith brings the speed and athleticism everyone has been calling for at LB, and helps create depth at a position of need.

2 obvious and good moves,

In general...But yes mainly Carter. Mcloud as well.

Hope they both produce. I just don't want to see Carter on the field at safety ever again after the UNC game and those angles.

J Gonzalez said the OL is better than they were..Him, Brett Romberg and Co? That’s pretty lofty but JG isn’t a Bull****ter so I’m excited to see how they look. This is an important year for the program. I can’t wait until the season starts..

SB: Reading the article, I was surprised to find out Barry Jackson wasn’t a black dude.🤷🏿‍♂️ Go fig..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back