Barry J. article 2/24/20

Advertisement
It says ticket sales are up. BUT without the billboard, ticket sales would surely have been up more. So, in reality, ticket sales are DOWN and perhaps significantly. A fav politician argument.
Great example of doublethink. Who are we at war with today? Is it Oceania, Eurasia or Eastasia?

Winston Smith approves of your post (he has to).

Advertisement
I refuse to put money into this **** show. Any of you going spend $ need to look no further than the mirror when the product is ****** again. You are not allowed to complain because you are financing the ****tiness
Who are you to tell anyone how they should spend their hard earned money? I have been going to watch the Canes since 1966. Through the great games and the horrible ones I never stopped supporting MY team. If you want to stop supporting the team go for it. It is, after all, your money, but don't try to shame other die hard cane fans into doing the same.

Carter sucks in space and can’t cover
Collage-Maker-20200226-100830967.jpg

***** all that...now its time to put up or shut the ***** up. I can care less about ticket sales and all that jazz, its time to put fingers in the dirt and dominating your craft.

Advertisement
"Starting with three at home gets people excited to see D’Eriq King play and see the style of offense [that UM is implementing].”

This sounds like a coach that is simply trying to sell tickets. In all fairness, how the **** can he name someone the starter before they have even practiced with the team? Yeah, I know full well King is the only guy on the roster to have a good season, but still. This reeks of, "Oh my God, how can we get some season tickets sold ASAP?"

It's just a weird thing to say before practices even start.

Fool me once...
So if we have another crappy season, does anybody believe that replacing a coordinator will appease the masses?

We're gonna win 9 games. It'll be enough for Manny to keep his job, but not enough for the fanbase to feel good about it because we'll lose a couple games we feel we shouldn't. It's all a part of the building process, but like I've said...nothing except three 10 win seasons in a row will appease this fanbase.

Sigh,

As important as the position is in this defense, it's so hard to build great safety depth here. The elite get the elite bag treatment.

What are we going to do at safety this season? Carter, who should be around the LOS, a hurt Bolden, Hall and who else?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
H
So move him to LB and Huff to striker, and keep Smith at Safety. Because Carter is not a dependable backup at Safety.
how about keep huff at LB. Smith was basically a LB in hs so he probably feels more comfortable playing in the box more.

Advertisement
Back