Barry hitting the Midwest/Northeast!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo I understand humor and I have no issues with whatever er lifestyle choices you make but seriously can you slow down with FORCING either your humor or your lifestyle choices into every thread please... I literally had an elite kids father who the thread was about ask me the other day if you play around like this about everything or do you really wanna fvck his son... that's not a good look for our fanbase period.

You mean he didn't like the crank threads/comments we used to have all the time here? lulz

Difference is in Miami they have access to the millionaires and pro players they don’t want college players, in these lil college town that’s all these hoes have to chose from

Well said sir, an exactly my point. Dumb how is only as amenable as her options and Miami they have a plethora from millionaires to thousandaires to broke *** wanna be sugar daddies. An then here comes your UM chunky and funky olinemen from Iowa talking about hey **** big mama you wanna Netflix and chill with two $5 little Ceasar pizzas at the dorm/apartment.

C'mon now of course she is gonna say I am going to club bed to chase ballers.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Well said sir, an exactly my point. Dumb how is only as amenable as her options and Miami they have a plethora from millionaires to thousandaires to broke *** wanna be sugar daddies. An then here comes your UM chunky and funky olinemen from Iowa talking about hey **** big mama you wanna Netflix and chill with two $5 little Ceasar pizzas at the dorm/apartment.

Go Canes
But there is also a lot more females to choose from in sofla and not to mention the tourist that come down every weekend just wanting accidentally fall on some dck.
I guarantee you um players get more on accident than most do on purpose.
Every time this topic comes up mf’ers act like every single female that looks hot af in Miami is only interested in money. Jeezus.
Ask dee or afpenny if skins was ever an issue at UM.

But there is also a lot more females to choose from in sofla and not to mention the tourist that come down every weekend just wanting accidentally fall on some dck.
I guarantee you um players get more on accident than most do on purpose.
Every time this topic comes up mf’ers act like every single female that looks hot af in Miami is only interested in money. Jeezus.
Ask dee or afpenny if skins was ever an issue at UM.

Your missing the mark, both of those guys are your average skinny guy. When your 6'2"+ft and pushing 280+lbs those little tourists chicks and gold digging locals are not hearing ****. You think DJ Scaife or Reed are making nightly IG videos like Nkosi. Those boys are thirsty my friend.

If they go to a let's say Nebraska or Wisconsin those big boys would each have two girls a night on deck at minimum with just a 2 minute phone call. No begging, haggling, or smooth talking required. **** they can simply go to another dorm or floor in the same dorm and Ding-a-ling-a-ling chubby girl pumpum ready fi him ting Booyaka booyaka .

Go Canes

Low maintenance 2 min booty call
images

Vs
High maintenance potential trust fund mental case
female-university-of-miami-fans-in-the-stands-during-the-college-picture-id1029568214

Last edited:
Advertisement

Go Canes
Club bed has been closed for about 20 years...

Your missing the mark, both of those guys are your average skinny guy. When your 6'2"+ft and pushing 280+lbs those little tourists chicks and gold digging locals are not hearing ****. You think DJ Scaife or Reed are making nightly IG videos like Nkosi. Those boys are thirsty my friend.

If they go to a let's say Nebraska or Wisconsin those big boys would each have two girls a night on deck at minimum with just a 2 minute phone call. No begging, haggling, or smooth talking required. **** they can simply go to another dorm or floor in the same dorm and Ding-a-ling-a-ling chubby girl pumpum ready fi him ting Booyaka booyaka .

Go Canes
All shapes and sizes my dude. All shapes and sizes

Advertisement
SoFla has produced a ton of P5 caliber OL recently. We dont recruit them.

How does a 6'7 tackle from STA goes to Kentucky just kills me. Even the 2020 class is nice and they barely had offers from Searles.

Mmm, I don’t understand why it’s so hard to get in shape? :(
Some of these girls weigh too much :(
It's not so difficult.

To each their own. It's more than a few guys like me and Paranos who appreciates the extra meat on them bone-in wings.

Advertisement
Back