Barry hitting the Midwest/Northeast!

Pulling qualitying Oline players out of the midwest will be a monumental task. Big boys don't like the heat, and there aren't that many big girls running around coral gables. An big boys like big girls that like to cook, eat, and F#$%. Hence why they love those midwestern college towns.

An with southern big ole country boys it is the same deal hence the preference for SEC schools even your not getting bags. SEC schools have a squadron of groupies on deck ready an willingly to service the any football player skinny skill player or big boy linemen. Where as at Miami it's tough a haul for linemen to get ***.

Go Canes

Hit up Carol City or Overtown they got plenty of big girls over there that would bang any 4 star recruit.

Advertisement
Too bad for him but by that age he will learn that he is safer being around in a multi ethnic environment. He will know that they only love when your an athlete but if you're a regular student, they wont give 2 ***** about you

Multi Ethnic is not the word you are looking for. A school could be 100% white and be multi ethnic. It could have italians, irish, russians, etc.

Advertisement
Been to both and Miami has more hot girls.
I gotta say we definitely got far badder chicks and plenty of em. But ours are mainly chasing after that paycheck. Opposed to there they have your routine hot chicks who are tight work but they just horny *** freaks trying to get banged out. Personally I love whenever I slide over to scarsdale or Phoenix for a day or 2 tops.

Advertisement
I gotta say we definitely got far badder chicks and plenty of em. But ours are mainly chasing after that paycheck. Opposed to there they have your routine hot chicks who are tight work but they just horny *** freaks trying to get banged out. Personally I love whenever I slide over to scarsdale or Phoenix for a day or 2 tops.
I have to disagree. In any major city you have a fair share of gold diggers. But to say that young dudes aren’t smashing as much quality poon on the reg in the 305 compared to an sec school cause they’re all gold diggers; or that the 305 doesn’t have a good proportion of chubbys or paranos type females is way way mistaken.
You coul literally say the same thing about USC.
But local dudes stay and 300lb Samoans flock to that school. They even pull east coast kids there.

That is a fact, but if your just looking for a one night bang you can pull even the gold diggers.

Advertisement
oh yeah just like that hmm, so it would something like this

More like this

and

For real though. If these guys hit up the hoods and PJs in Miami they would be pulling tons of *****. Miami players are like celebs over there and they got some of the thickest girls I ever seen. Theres a reason all the rappers and D boys come down to miami for vacation and not Iowa.

I was able to pull a bunch of ***** down there and I was broke AF college kid. If I was an athlete it would have been even easier.

Multi Ethnic is not the word you are looking for. A school could be 100% white and be multi ethnic. It could have italians, irish, russians, etc.

There is some ambiguity regarding Southern Italians, Southern Russians(Now Georgia) and the Black Irish

Advertisement
I'm talking the white and black thing you was running with

Nah, I got your point. I was saying you should have just I want my son to go to a school that is at least 30% black not a school that is multi ethnic. Or you might end up getting shocked when you are the only black dude on campus.

Advertisement
Back