barrow to Seahawks

Won't make changes to the coaching staff eh Golden?

bet your fat *** will now

Advertisement
Good.

Fvck the Jersey Gasbags for running Barrow out of here. He'll be coaching in the NFL while they're coaching P.E. in Hoboken.

Advertisement
Barrow interviewed with Auburn last month? Guess I missed that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His Mom was ill last year and Barrow legitimately took time off. Would he have left otherwise? No, he wouldn't have. And I'd say we would be at the same place. A LB coach moving on.

BTW, Barrow's mother lives in Georgia...

He'll be closer to his mom in Seattle.

P.S. Looks like we can see 2 guys who bonded in their hatred of Folden--Brennan and Barrow.

I thought she lived in GA when his brother was taking the lead in caring for her ... But he moved her with his family when he left coaching last year?

I guess everybody is moving to the great northwest!

At least job security won't be an issue. Pete Carroll has complete control of football operations.

Congrats to Coach Barrow!

barrow is better off in the NFL rather than at another program where he could be recruiting against us

His Mom was ill last year and Barrow legitimately took time off. Would he have left otherwise? No, he wouldn't have. And I'd say we would be at the same place. A LB coach moving on.

BTW, Barrow's mother lives in Georgia...

He'll be closer to his mom in Seattle.

P.S. Looks like we can see 2 guys who bonded in their hatred of Folden--Brennan and Barrow.

I thought she lived in GA when his brother was taking the lead in caring for her ... But he moved her with his family when he left coaching last year?

I guess everybody is moving to the great northwest!

At least job security won't be an issue. Pete Carroll has complete control of football operations.

Congrats to Coach Barrow!

u right. he said exactly what u posted in an interview. he took time off bc he found it unfair for his wife to have to take care of HIS mom all by herself when she needed a lot of attention. good guy, son, and husband. congrats in deed.

Advertisement
Back