barrow to Seahawks

Advertisement
Denzel is a MLB/ILB, Seattle is about lock up Bobby Wagner to a long time deal. They won't be picking Denzel unless he drops dramatically

I was saying it due to Barrows knowledge of the dude. I honestly can't see him sliding thru to the end of the second round. He's gonna make some team real happy. Seattle has other more pressing needs. Especially since Russell Wilson is about to get a dramatic pay increase from 640k.

Wait wait wait didn't some of you tell me that barrow was only not coming back because no opening? When I told you morons I have direct words from this man that says he'd never come back.

Until golden leaves and that things between him and golden got really bad to a point that UM paid him not to talk about it. But wait wait I was spewing **** right? Lol. No It happened just like I said. The only reason we kept walton Is because we lost the other two backs. I said WVU and they were among his final 3 I said that before anyone knew he was thinking about WVU as a finalist.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His Mom was ill last year and Barrow legitimately took time off. Would he have left otherwise? No, he wouldn't have. And I'd say we would be at the same place. A LB coach moving on.

BTW, Barrow's mother lives in Georgia...

He'll be closer to his mom in Seattle.

P.S. Looks like we can see 2 guys who bonded in their hatred of Folden--Brennan and Barrow.

Let funny man continue that's his schtick

Wait wait wait didn't some of you tell me that barrow was only not coming back because no opening? When I told you morons I have direct words from this man that says he'd never come back.

Until golden leaves and that things between him and golden got really bad to a point that UM paid him not to talk about it. But wait wait I was spewing **** right? Lol. No It happened just like I said. The only reason we kept walton Is because we lost the other two backs. I said WVU and they were among his final 3 I said that before anyone knew he was thinking about WVU as a finalist.

Was the issue with who and who not to recruit, or overall defensive philosophy.

what i don't understand is what the NFL teams possibly saw from our assistant coaches the past season.

what did Franklin and Barrow do to deserve a NFL opportunity?

is putting up with Golden the only requirement to be a NFL assistant coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Explain what Barrow has proven to garner DC consideration.

I don't think it's a bad indicator that Pete Carroll thinks highly enough of Barrow to bring him in as his NFL LB coach. The next logical step is a DC position if he grows and develops as a coach, and working under Pete Carroll on that side of the ball shouldn't exactly be bad for Barrow's career. IMHO he may well be a DC candidate for whoever we hire once Golden is gone.

I don't think it's a bad indicator that Pete Carroll thinks highly enough of Barrow to bring him in as his NFL LB coach. The next logical step is a DC position if he grows and develops as a coach, and working under Pete Carroll on that side of the ball shouldn't exactly be bad for Barrow's career. IMHO he may well be a DC candidate for whoever we hire once Golden is gone.

I agree with this..

Advertisement
His Mom was ill last year and Barrow legitimately took time off. Would he have left otherwise? No, he wouldn't have. And I'd say we would be at the same place. A LB coach moving on.

BTW, Barrow's mother lives in Georgia...

He'll be closer to his mom in Seattle.

P.S. Looks like we can see 2 guys who bonded in their hatred of Folden--Brennan and Barrow.

Yep. He quit a well-paying job to take care of his mom, who miraculously got better a couple months later. She's well enough now for him to move as far as possible from her and still remain in the US. Makes perfect sense.

I don't think so...one more year doesn't make you suddenly able to come back as a D-Coordinator. Need more time.

Advertisement
Back