Barber vs Pat vs T2

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Which player do or did you value most?

Barber is a prototypical OT but I feel like it such a limited sample size. However would be safe to say the same about McGlauglhin. SEC OT from most opinions.

Pat is a freak but as weird as it is to say a luxury for a team like UM. You can and always should stack chips but if you need something else desperately is it worth it?

T2 - a lot of our favorites. Heard it came down to money. He’s a game changing talent but also could 180 based on checkered off field.

Who do you guys prefer of the 3 and why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trenches man.... quality Oline has been our Achilles hill I feel since Stoutland left to Bama

We need quality guys... we seem to have zero problem finding guys in high school or via the portal... we’ve struck out bad on Oline via portal and 50-50 via high school

baber.

Barber is a prototypical OT but I feel like it such a limited sample size. However would be safe to say the same about McGlauglhin. SEC OT from most opinions.

Pat is a freak but as weird as it is to say a luxury for a team like UM. You can and always should stack chips but if you need something else desperately is it worth it?

T2 - a lot of our favorites. Heard it came down to money. He’s a game changing talent but also could 180 based on checkered off field.

You win football games in the trenches, that means Barber all day. But I must admit T2 is a close second but the kid just doesn’t seem to want to be here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Barber has been offered kid is from up my way legit 6-7 big boy with a mean streak if you like Rivers you like him not what yawl want to hear but he's a must have a lineman with this type upside..

Advertisement
Back