Bar Milo

Advertisement
I think this Spring should be an open audition for Milo, Jones, Mahoney.

If they don't push the starters at all then they should be jettisoned into orbit like trash from a spaceship.

You can't carry dead weight. Look at Alabama. If you can't cut it, they will ship your *** out. I'm guessing Milo is good for the cumulative GPA of the team, but we can't continue to waste scholies on non contributors.

Disappointed he didn't develop. Not sure what went wrong with him. He had the makeup of a solid prospect at Guard.

Milo seems more concerned with being a bodyguard at the local Temple than with playing football. He should be spending the time he spends there eating and lifting. Another problem with this guy is that he has too many fasts where he's not eating. You can't have OL who don't eat.

Listen. Milo seems like a very smart, shrewd, cunning guy, but Rick needs to recruit him off the team. By that, I mean he needs to be able to sign guys who are immediate upgrades over Milo, Jahairball and Mahoney.

Advertisement
I would advise all our players to sit out in the Spring. What if you get hurt and can't play in the fall. It could cost them millions.

Advertisement
You can't carry dead weight. Look at Alabama. If you can't cut it, they will ship your *** out. I'm guessing Milo is good for the cumulative GPA of the team, but we can't continue to waste scholies on non contributors.

It will be great to cut deadweight. Bad part is we would not be able to field a scout team and with the swing and miss approach they are using at recruiting we will still be well below proper roster numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Disappointed in Milo, I wasn't expecting a superstar but I did think the kid was going to actually contribute here.

Milo seems more concerned with being a bodyguard at the local Temple than with playing football. He should be spending the time he spends there eating and lifting. Another problem with this guy is that he has too many fasts where he's not eating. You can't have OL who don't eat.

Listen. Milo seems like a very smart, shrewd, cunning guy, but Rick needs to recruit him off the team. By that, I mean he needs to be able to sign guys who are immediate upgrades over Milo, Jahairball and Mahoney.

You saying you don't eat at a Bar Mitzvah?

Advertisement

Jahairball.... LMFAO... Chise you're a ******* cruel dude, but in all honesty I like that. Give it to me frank, I can handle that a lot better than beating around the bush!! Ok... I'm going back to what I was doing... checking out cranks for the next episode Here!

Advertisement
Back