Bar Milo

Advertisement
Milo seems more concerned with being a bodyguard at the local Temple than with playing football. He should be spending the time he spends there eating and lifting. Another problem with this guy is that he has too many fasts where he's not eating. You can't have OL who don't eat.

Listen. Milo seems like a very smart, shrewd, cunning guy, but Rick needs to recruit him off the team. By that, I mean he needs to be able to sign guys who are immediate upgrades over Milo, Jahairball and Mahoney.

Idiotic anti-semitic comment. Not the first time I've seen this on this website. Somebody say something anti-black, and the place blows up

He's an observant ***, and as far as I know, Jews only fast one day a year.

No need to smear his religion, which is what you've done. Even worse, it's gotten upvotes from the bigots on this board.

Milo seems more concerned with being a bodyguard at the local Temple than with playing football. He should be spending the time he spends there eating and lifting. Another problem with this guy is that he has too many fasts where he's not eating. You can't have OL who don't eat.

Listen. Milo seems like a very smart, shrewd, cunning guy, but Rick needs to recruit him off the team. By that, I mean he needs to be able to sign guys who are immediate upgrades over Milo, Jahairball and Mahoney.

Idiotic anti-semitic comment. Not the first time I've seen this on this website. Somebody say something anti-black, and the place blows up

No need to smear his religion, which is what you've done. Even worse, it's gotten upvotes from the bigots on this board.

If one is a bigot to everyone including themselves what does that make one?

That's pretty much where I am

I don't know a lot about Milo, but I can tell you that this never happened to him:

[TWEET]570313241039142917[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I don't think you cut bait on a redshirt freshman who's only major knock is that he hasn't been able to bulk up fast enough to merit playing time. A lot of these guys have "basketball bodies" and it's not easy for them to pack on 30 pounds of muscle right away. The coaches like his athleticism and he's still got three years of eligibility remaining after this season. I could see if the roster was overflowing with talented linemen but that's hardly the situation here. Pretending to be Alabama doesn't make you Alabama.

Milo had no commitable offers from the bigger football programs, this was another instance of Golden and Kehoe scrambling to get a body.

Can't blame the kid for those two idiots putting him in a place that he does not belong.

He should transfer to a smaller program in CA, such as San Diego St.

You saying you don't eat at a Bar Mitzvah?

Am I missing something... We only fast once a year, for a day. How much time does he actually spend working at the temple? Do other guys on the team have jobs?

Advertisement
Jews only fast one day a year? My wife has some 'splainin to do. She's ****** and says she has to fast 2 days, which is why she won't cook for me.

Jews only fast one day a year? My wife has some 'splainin to do. She's ****** and says she has to fast 2 days, which is why she won't cook for me.

LMAO... It occurs in September during Yom Kippur... Haven't done it in years. I'm a *** for Bacon and believe strongly that Jews and Pork can coexist peacefully in this modern age.

It's not anti semitic. Chise hates everyone equally.

ddca3452980e5587cb6c1a684e192e031.jpg

Milo had no commitable offers from the bigger football programs, this was another instance of Golden and Kehoe scrambling to get a body.

Can't blame the kid for those two idiots putting him in a place that he does not belong.

Have you watched San Diego State the last couple of years?
Their OLine is probably superior to our guys.
LOL at "smaller program".

Advertisement

Have you watched San Diego State the last couple of years?
Their OLine is probably superior to our guys.
LOL at "smaller program".

Our O-line would look better than theirs if we got to play against mid major teams every week. San Diego State is absolutely a smaller football program than Miami. There is no debating that.

He couldn't start for Yeshiva

Milo was a 4 star prospect with offers from Washington, Washington State, Cal, Colorado, Nebraska and a bunch of others.

Advertisement

He couldn't start for Yeshiva

I'm offended by this.

LMAO... It occurs in September during Yom Kippur... Haven't done it in years. I'm a *** for Bacon and believe strongly that Jews and Pork can coexist peacefully in this modern age.

*** for Bacon. I like that.

As a *** I approve this message.

As a *** I approve this message.
Chise rips everyone equally.

Advertisement
Back