Banners

no, it hurts us in recruiting because the recruits say so. so do high school coaches.............

these schools you speak of start flying the banner at the beginning of the year when we are 3-0,and fly banners at away games. No! dummy!
how many players transferred this year? last year? players love this coach, that is a fact. and many see him as a father figure , those my man are facts. you are basically ****ing on the players!!!!

so lets look at this:
will the banner get golden fired? No!
will the banner make us look like fools when we are 3-0? yes!
will the banner help us win away games or home games? No!
will the banner tell recruits that there is a small number of ridiculously immature fans at the U? ..............ummm, that's a yes.

the guys who support the banners are the same guys that say Golden has done more damage to the program than Shapiro. that should tell you enough of their thought process or lack there of.

Take my word for it, random guy on message board, the players hate Golden! Don't believe me? That's a fact! They see him as a loser and can't wait to leave. By saying you defend Golden, your pretty much taking a giant steaming dump all over these players faces. I don't support that.

What will the banners accomplish?

Will they get recruits to commit? Yes
Will they pressure the BOT to fire this clown? Definitely
Will they get people like you ****ed off? Of course
Will they cure world hunger? Probably
Will they solve the civil war in Syria? Yes
Will they lead to the next break through in quantum physics? Too early to tell but it looks likely.

The guys who don't support the banners are the same guys who can't figure out the Shapiro allegations had little actual punitive effect on us except for the mythical cloud that must have improved recruiting because strangely Goldens worst class was without the specter of sanctions hanging over the program. And these sanctions are so punishing Ohio State only won the national title with the exact same punishment.

Thhe banners will have zero influence in what happens to Golden. Only a clueless ******* loser would think otherwise. If he wins he stays, if he doesnt he won't. I guarantee you didnt go to UM and probably not even college.

Advertisement
Lord have mercy...........so you are saying Shapiro actions only cost Miami scholarship reductions?? had nothing to do with the threats of death penalty and loss of caliber players because of no bowl appearances and the negative recruiting. ok, Shapiros actions only cost us a reduction and this occurred in a total vacuum nothing else. you are not that dumb? are you?? is this Shapiro??

you know, this statement tells me all I need to know about the simple minded banner folks. you guys simply all have Alzheimer's and have forgotten about the three years prior. ****, seriously, I want what you guys are smoking

I might put more credence in your "ooohhhhh spooky scary cloud out here clouding things up with its cumulonimbus negativity" if not for a couple of reasons:

1: The idea that negative recruiting started with the NCAA investigation. The NCAA didn't start poking around UM and schools started rubbing their hands together saying, "FINALLY, something we can slander UM about! We've been waiting for so long for this!" Schools used Bryan Pata's murder to recruit against UM years ago. Marlin Barnes' murder to recruit against UM years before that. MURDERS. There are kids in Bumble****, LA being told right now that UM is located in the ghetto and your dorm might be in Overtown. "Well Ricky Fivestar, if you want to go to Miami and not State that's fine, but you better learn to speak Espanyole on account of all the Messicans down there in Miami." - Some SEC assistant coach as we speak.

2: For all the kids you allege Miami lost due to "the cloud" Golden lost more kids because of numerous, repeated, embarrassing, nationally televised losses. Based in large part on the defense he hired Dorito to run. So there is no guarantee that had the cloud not existed that they wouldn't have lost kids due to Paul Williams being a high pitched talking weirdo or Dorito being a mouth breathing idiot.

You might be right if Golden was killing it in recruiting otherwise, getting all his other targets and just couldn't flip a few scared kids here and there. But I95N being bumper to bumper traffic with kids driving to Tallahassee etc. who gave Golden deuces says otherwise. Which was worse? UM's cloud or USC's reality? Why were they able to recruit with sanctions far far worse than UM's? They've gone through four coaches and lost three or four times as many scholarships and would stomp Miami's **** in.

and finally

3: I repeat myself, if Golden couldn't win with actual NFL players on his roster why is it somehow a given that he would win with kids who we have no idea how they are going to turn out? Unless your argument is really convenient for you and that all the players he lost are future NFL players?

The NCAA investigation, the cloud, and the sanctions were bad for UM. Golden has been just as bad or worse.

Firing Day is 63 away.

We may be crying now,

[video=youtube;bUI5RpxF4WA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUI5RpxF4WA[/video]

but happiness is just around the bend.

[video=youtube;t6hEZf3LMVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6hEZf3LMVU[/video]

ok, random other guy on the message board that has no clue: players love this coach. no sig transfers in two years. why haven't they fled. they voice their love for this coach by stating he is like a father to them. so all that garbage you are saying is crap. the banner ****es on these players!!

rebulicant: you and a few of the other brainless fellas here are the only ones, the only folks that cant see the Fact that there was a real and near abolishment of the football program. you don't think that effects recruiting? come on man!! if you are sane, you cant really believe that Shapiros games weren't worse??
your points: 1)negative recruiting against the U always exists but nothing compares to the real loss of local kids that said they were not coming here because the potential loss of program and no bowls.2) if you can not see the quality of players he has gotten last yr and will be getting this year AFTER the cloud then your Hate is blinding you3) lack of depth see points 1 AND 2 and shows he can develop players.

ctcane is the only truth spoken here. wins, he stays . if not he is gone. that's it!! but banners effect recruits and ****es on current players.
I apologize for him not signing your autograph, shaking your hand , not commenting on instagram , not blowing you a kiss ...........whatever it was that caused you to be blind to facts that slap you in the face!!!

Advertisement
Some people are blind to the truth until it literally kicks them in the balls. And all of those people appear to be Al Golden fans instead of Miami Hurricanes fans.

Some people are blind to the truth until it literally kicks them in the balls. And all of those people appear to be Al Golden fans instead of Miami Hurricanes fans.

THIS.

Firing Day is 63 away.

We may be crying now,

[video=youtube;bUI5RpxF4WA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUI5RpxF4WA[/video]

but happiness is just around the bend.

[video=youtube;t6hEZf3LMVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6hEZf3LMVU[/video]

if Golden couldn't win with actual NFL players on his roster why is it somehow a given that he would win with kids who we have no idea how they are going to turn out?

Duh... bc those were ME guys and now we run a We-fense.

Pillars. Processes. Potatoes, oh my.

Lord have mercy...........so you are saying Shapiro actions only cost Miami scholarship reductions?? had nothing to do with the threats of death penalty and loss of caliber players because of no bowl appearances and the negative recruiting. ok, Shapiros actions only cost us a reduction and this occurred in a total vacuum nothing else. you are not that dumb? are you?? is this Shapiro??

you know, this statement tells me all I need to know about the simple minded banner folks. you guys simply all have Alzheimer's and have forgotten about the three years prior. ****, seriously, I want what you guys are smoking

Pretty your hero Shalala was part of this scandal. That troll was trying to destroy the football team by hiring the cheapest hire possible. Yeah lets just GIVE golden a free pass and forget how horrible he is. :U5PyXda:

Advertisement
if Golden couldn't win with actual NFL players on his roster why is it somehow a given that he would win with kids who we have no idea how they are going to turn out?

Duh... bc those were ME guys and now we run a We-fense.

Pillars. Processes. Potatoes, oh my.[/QUOTE
The swingers are out in full force now wait until we start losing they will be in the bunkers taken cover again

do you have to have a sub 70 IQ to be a moderator on this board??

there is no doubt wins or losses will determine if Golden stays or goes. We are currently 3-0, soon to be 4-0 .
flying the banners does nothing towards Goldens employment. it may, in my opinion (and that of local HS coaches) effect recruiting. stop having a 2year old temper tantrums and grow a pair.

no, it hurts us in recruiting because the recruits say so. so do high school coaches.............

these schools you speak of start flying the banner at the beginning of the year when we are 3-0,and fly banners at away games. No! dummy!
how many players transferred this year? last year? players love this coach, that is a fact. and many see him as a father figure , those my man are facts. you are basically ****ing on the players!!!!

so lets look at this:
will the banner get golden fired? No!
will the banner make us look like fools when we are 3-0? yes!
will the banner help us win away games or home games? No!
will the banner tell recruits that there is a small number of ridiculously immature fans at the U? ..............ummm, that's a yes.

the guys who support the banners are the same guys that say Golden has done more damage to the program than Shapiro. that should tell you enough of their thought process or lack there of.

Take my word for it, random guy on message board, the players hate Golden! Don't believe me? That's a fact! They see him as a loser and can't wait to leave. By saying you defend Golden, your pretty much taking a giant steaming dump all over these players faces. I don't support that.

What will the banners accomplish?

Will they get recruits to commit? Yes
Will they pressure the BOT to fire this clown? Definitely
Will they get people like you ****ed off? Of course
Will they cure world hunger? Probably
Will they solve the civil war in Syria? Yes
Will they lead to the next break through in quantum physics? Too early to tell but it looks likely.

The guys who don't support the banners are the same guys who can't figure out the Shapiro allegations had little actual punitive effect on us except for the mythical cloud that must have improved recruiting because strangely Goldens worst class was without the specter of sanctions hanging over the program. And these sanctions are so punishing Ohio State only won the national title with the exact same punishment.

Thhe banners will have zero influence in what happens to Golden. Only a clueless ****ing loser would think otherwise. If he wins he stays, if he doesnt he won't. I guarantee you didnt go to UM and probably not even college.

Only a f*cking loser would come on to a football message and insult his intellectual superior, who happens to be a Harvard educated doctor who just cured Alzheimers, because he thinks the banners are mean.

Advertisement
ok, random other guy on the message board that has no clue: players love this coach. no sig transfers in two years. why haven't they fled. they voice their love for this coach by stating he is like a father to them. so all that garbage you are saying is crap. the banner ****es on these players!!

rebulicant: you and a few of the other brainless fellas here are the only ones, the only folks that cant see the Fact that there was a real and near abolishment of the football program. you don't think that effects recruiting? come on man!! if you are sane, you cant really believe that Shapiros games weren't worse??
your points: 1)negative recruiting against the U always exists but nothing compares to the real loss of local kids that said they were not coming here because the potential loss of program and no bowls.2) if you can not see the quality of players he has gotten last yr and will be getting this year AFTER the cloud then your Hate is blinding you3) lack of depth see points 1 AND 2 and shows he can develop players.

ctcane is the only truth spoken here. wins, he stays . if not he is gone. that's it!! but banners effect recruits and ****es on current players.
I apologize for him not signing your autograph, shaking your hand , not commenting on instagram , not blowing you a kiss ...........whatever it was that caused you to be blind to facts that slap you in the face!!!

Well now that you have the backing of your other screenname, this changes things.

A. Golden has had some of the worst player retention in the country since he's been at UM.

B. His recruiting rankings since 2012
2012 - 10th
2013 - 14th
2014 - 12th
2015 - 27th

So to dispute your comment, he was actually bringing in higher quality recruits (so the so called experts think) when he was under this supposed "cloud". Do you think UM fell from the teens in recruiting the three previous years to finish 27th in recruiting in 2015 because of a banner or because competent high school recruits looked at a team that was picked to win the coastal finish 6-7 with 7 players drafted by the NFL?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was probably the latter.

/this has to be somebody trolling
//if so, bravo good sir
//Bravo

Lulz at people thinking we are finally turning a corner.

It's not hard to have a better season when you go 6-7. Nothing so far indicates a turnt corner.

Nebraska 2015 = Florida 2013.

Advertisement
so your banners are working. before the banners top 10 or nearly top ten............since the start of banners 27. keep up the good work Seminole fans , keep flying the banners. its working.(thanks for making my point)

player retention sucked because we had to take crap to fill spots since we were on life support.(again, thanks for making my point) how many players transferred last two years??........idiot!!

no doubt in my mind that the banners effect My University of Miami and it accomplishes nothing more than voicing an opinion (ie: temper tantrum) it does place doubt in a recruits mind and could help another team ( or maybe your team).
I think it is moronic and idiotic to do when we are 3or 4-0 and at an opponents field.
wake up!!!!!

so your banners are working. before the banners top 10 or nearly top ten............since the start of banners 27. keep up the good work Seminole fans , keep flying the banners. its working.(thanks for making my point)

player retention sucked because we had to take crap to fill spots since we were on life support.(again, thanks for making my point) how many players transferred last two years??........idiot!!

no doubt in my mind that the banners effect My University of Miami and it accomplishes nothing more than voicing an opinion (ie: temper tantrum) it does place doubt in a recruits mind and could help another team ( or maybe your team).
I think it is moronic and idiotic to do when we are 3or 4-0 and at an opponents field.
wake up!!!!!

OK, now I'm sure it's someone trolling.

GOV, is that you?

You got me good, man. I'll be the first to admit.

do you have to have a sub 70 IQ to be a moderator on this board??

there is no doubt wins or losses will determine if Golden stays or goes. We are currently 3-0, soon to be 4-0 .
flying the banners does nothing towards Goldens employment. it may, in my opinion (and that of local HS coaches) effect recruiting. stop having a 2year old temper tantrums and grow a pair.

*affect

wake up!!!!!

*affect

There is no way you graduated from my University of Miami.

Advertisement
Back