Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
Thanks to the OP for doing this. I hope everyone at the game laughs Flake James off the sidelines. Maybe this will embarrass his sorry ***! That little weasel needs to feel some heat. This administration has screwed us over for way too long!

Well no one at the game will actually see it since it will be dark

There really isn’t a reason to get worked up over a banner. Saturday had the Go Gators banner flying above Hard Rock. Okay.

Woody Hayes got the banner treatment with “Good-Bye, Woody!"

Butch Davis got the classic "From national champs to national chumps. Thanks, Butch."

It all just shows fans are fanatics. And we all love freedom of speech. Any recruit who decommits based on a banner is exactly who we don’t want.

Sounds like what Manny would say, and be bashed for

I have big time mixed emotions about this. We are all hurt and extremely disappointed in what has happened through 5 games but it is 5 games. I would at least give the new staff one year and I 100% realize you are not directing it at the staff but the national media will not separate the two.

If we are not careful we are going to prove some of those Hecht people right and tear this program apart for good with friendly fire.

If they went 2-10 would your position change?

If they went 9-3 would your position change?

How about 5-7 wins?

Advertisement
Thank you!!! Shows you care and don’t want to wait out this BS mess. For all the give Manny a chance crowd, he’s had it and instead of improving is a making it worse. Richt is 10x the coach Handy will ever be and it wasn’t good enough.
Lol the bot isn't firing diaz after they just gave temple millions

Bro I’m dead somebody said Strawley look like Baraka!

😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 59126792-5A44-493F-8B3E-702F0C45C988.jpeg
    59126792-5A44-493F-8B3E-702F0C45C988.jpeg
    819.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 59AA33C6-910D-4D2C-9AE9-55C01B22D1C8.jpeg
    59AA33C6-910D-4D2C-9AE9-55C01B22D1C8.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 2
Complete waste of time and money plus makes our fanbase look like a joke. SHOOT THE PLANE DOWN!

Advertisement
Well no one at the game will actually see it since it will be dark

I live in Oklahoma and it’s doesn’t get dark here til around 7:20 or so. If that plane is flying around the stadium between 6:20 - 6:50, I don’t think it’s gonna be pitch black yet so people are going to see it. LOL!

I live in Oklahoma and it’s doesn’t get dark here til around 7:20 or so. If that plane is flying around the stadium between 6:20 - 6:50, I don’t think it’s gonna be pitch black yet so people are going to see it. LOL!

You mean the 400 people at the stadium?

Or the **** drunk people tailgating?

Advertisement
Congratulations.

I appreciate your passion and efforts to put an end to the on-going failures and incompetence of our football program.

4-12 in the last 16 vs Power 5 teams.
A coaching search given the same amount of thought and care as deciding which pizza place to order from for dinner.

People must be held accountable.
Amateur hour must stop.
We're in year 1 of a coaching change and we're not even at the halfway point of the season. This is way to premature.

Appreciate the passion, but direct your efforts in a more positive way. How does this help the program? How does this help recruiting? Do you really think anyone is getting fired after year 1 of a new regime?

We need ride or die Canes fans!!! How about you all just get behind the team and show up on Friday night. This way the nation can say, "****, these guys aren't that good, but they really have some true fans that show out."

Complete waste of time and money plus makes our fanbase look like a joke. SHOOT THE PLANE DOWN!

From my personal experience donating to this noble cause:

Time spent: <2 minutes
Money spent: $15
Money saved by not attending games: >$15

You do the math.

Oh, and I could give a flying **** how our fanbase looks. If we look bad, at least it garnered some attention to make Strawberry and James look worse.

Advertisement
The OP is a loser and needs to get a life.

Why would you say he’s a loser? Some of us are passionate fans and just want to see our Canes competing for Championships again. We have never won the ACC, and haven’t won a National Championship since 2001. The idiots in the administration are the ones to blame for all this mess. Hiring people that are unqualified to be the head coach here has taken this once great football program to the lowest of depths. These people need to be called out and feel some heat.

The banner will put the focus on Blake and this give us more money to hire a better staff this offseason when Manny starts firing the bums

Banner messages are generally best when they don't have to be explained. I can just imagine the tailgaters looking up and knowing exactly what that means.

Great...you've got the 1% who know who Strawley is. It's hilarious that just because there was a lengthy petrified thread devoted to her here that anyone would believe she has even the slightest name recognition, or that people who do know the name share that scared animosity.

Blake would be higher name recognition but nobody cares. There is zero reaction in either direction when he is out on the field. And he is out there multiple times per game, while standing alongside the student athlete of the game or the season ticket holder of the game, etc.

Literally zero reaction

Somehow you guys are 100% clueless toward situational impact. Just because you can't put Shalala's name on the latest whiny banner you desperately think it has to be athletic department leaders to complain about.

Go viral? That was most hilarious of all.

If it goes viral it is backlash, not support

Advertisement
Back