Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
cannot disagree with record however banner 5 games into season is not a good look and i do not believe it will have a positive impact

Not winning football games and looking incompetent when you do it won’t yield positive results either.

I don’t think a recruit is saying “I won’t attend Miami because fans flew a banner calling for the AD’s firing.”

LOL... look behind you it's Gruntking with J. J. ... we going fishing.
Lol. Now Urbs is at El Palacio...
156D2DDF-2145-4342-8F50-5D0071DA89A5.jpeg

Advertisement
No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireJames&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireJames&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!

Ho Li Crap! UM HATES negative publicity. I mean - hate it!

When it's flying right over your head - his head - her head - everyone's head - Hahahaaaaaaaaaa!

We got national attention last time with Golden! Amazing how that worked out . . .

Banner messages are generally best when they don't have to be explained. I can just imagine the tailgaters looking up and knowing exactly what that means.

Great...you've got the 1% who know who Strawley is. It's hilarious that just because there was a lengthy petrified thread devoted to her here that anyone would believe she has even the slightest name recognition, or that people who do know the name share that scared animosity.

Blake would be higher name recognition but nobody cares. There is zero reaction in either direction when he is out on the field. And he is out there multiple times per game, while standing alongside the student athlete of the game or the season ticket holder of the game, etc.

Literally zero reaction

Somehow you guys are 100% clueless toward situational impact. Just because you can't put Shalala's name on the latest whiny banner you desperately think it has to be athletic department leaders to complain about.

Go viral? That was most hilarious of all.

If it goes viral it is backlash, not support
This. A fool and his money... lol.

Advertisement
From my personal experience donating to this noble cause:

Time spent: <2 minutes
Money spent: $15
Money saved by not attending games: >$15

You do the math.

Oh, and I could give a flying **** how our fanbase looks. If we look bad, at least it garnered some attention to make Strawberry and James look worse.
You are not a true cane fan!!! Just leave for good!!! We don't need you!!!!

Not winning football games and looking incompetent when you do it won’t yield positive results either.

I don’t think a recruit is saying “I won’t attend Miami because fans flew a banner calling for the AD’s firing.”
my thinking here is a banner never solved anything, also Friday night games at the stadium are and will be poor from an attendance standpoint. so the narrative becomes no fan support in stands or for the program.
if Blake had any sense he would defer on Thursday/Friday homes games.......should Blake go yes, the sooner the better
and BOT/President need to decide what type of program they want to have going forward.
do they invest in BCS type program ? do they say Coastal crown and occasional ACC crown is ceiling.
program has been mediocre for 15 years since Donna and came and Butch left. B.James lazy searches are laughable
yet he continues to survive.....

Advertisement
my thinking here is a banner never solved anything, also Friday night games at the stadium are and will be poor from an attendance standpoint. so the narrative becomes no fan support in stands or for the program.
if Blake had any sense he would defer on Thursday/Friday homes games.......should Blake go yes, the sooner the better
and BOT/President need to decide what type of program they want to have going forward.
do they invest in BCS type program ? do they say Coastal crown and occasional ACC crown is ceiling.

program has been mediocre for 15 years since Donna and came and Butch left. B.James lazy searches are laughable
yet he continues to survive.....

They've already decided what they want this program to look like...it's perfectly clear. They would love nothing more than the fan base to get on board with these ******, mediocre at best results. The pressure needs to ramp up. It needs to be made clear that those coastal crown expectations will never be acceptable. A mediocre program will never be acceptable.

More banners will fly and billboards will be on US1 near the campus if we keep losing to trash teams.
still do not see that moving the BOT, should Blake go **** yes his ineptitude is the stuff of legend
but someone (BOT) has to figure out why we have been so dead average the past 15+ years ?
why do we pass on D.Mullen or B.Davis for a coach who needed a year or forever off
why was a national search completed in 4 hours ? this is still a very good job, not great but very good
talent pool is best in country, facilities are above average for ACC, stadium is still a draw back( why didn't UM buy OB
reports were a 13M$ price tag)......need more money for staff, most likely. i am as frustrated as i ever have been and do not see a light at the end of tunnel..... even if we would have hired M.Leach they would have had a great fun watch.....

They've already decided what they want this program to look like...it's perfectly clear. They would love nothing more than the fan base to get on board with these ******, mediocre at best results. The pressure needs to ramp up. It needs to be made clear that those coastal crown expectations will never be acceptable. A mediocre program will never be acceptable.
15 years of this BS, so i guess you are right in your assessment we keep a vaguely incompetent AD who makes poor hires
and stumble along win a few games and up goes the cry the U is back..... players reaction after last weeks loss said it all
can you even imagine M.Irvin , Ed Reed , Ray Lewis, J.Brown reacting so nonchalantly to a loss to Va. Tech. ????

Advertisement
15 years of this BS, so i guess you are right in your assessment we keep a vaguely incompetent AD who makes poor hires
and stumble along win a few games and up goes the cry the U is back..... players reaction after last weeks loss said it all
can you even imagine M.Irvin , Ed Reed , Ray Lewis, J.Brown reacting so nonchalantly to a loss to Va. Tech. ????

It's infuriating watching this never ending cycle. Just wash, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
Back