Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

How many people on this site will be at the game that's the real problem with the program why would top recruits want to play at a half empty stadium when they can play in front of a 100000 people maybe you can start a go fund me for that

along with complaining about not hiring a 10 mill coach (urban), but in the same breath, wouldn't donate to UM. its going to take a large booster network along with great home crowds to compete in todays environment (coaching searches and recruiting)

Advertisement
Congrats on the internet posts. Why wouldn’t you have stats like that though? All you do is pump sunshine because you’re dumb, ignorant, or both. We are on a Canes site of course your Pro-Canes posts have a lot of up-doots. Wouldn’t doubt if half are likes are from Hecht moles cus you preach that their revolving door of mediocrity should be given more opportunities.

Yeah that's why. Anyone here who is "Pro_Canes" is an idiot while you on the other hand have every aspect of this coaching staff, athletic department, BOT and fan base figured out.

Keep on keeping it real man. You and your message are the only hope this program has left.

Yeah that's why. Anyone here who is "Pro_Canes" is an idiot while you on the other hand have every aspect of this coaching staff, athletic department, BOT and fan base figured out.

Keep on keeping it real man. You and your message are the only hope this program has left.

Did I say any of that? Ill give you one fact, this programs athletic department needs a clean slate. I know you’re a local sheep, but please fill in the blanks.

I applaud the men who took the time and spent the money to put this together. You’re men of action, not just words.

Those 2 **** bags and the rest of the dopes making the decisions need to feel heat. Look at what sorry *** UVA has done with their major programs lately. They got their baseball, football and basketball programs running hot because they’ve made a bunch of good HC hiring decisions.

And for all the fancy queens who are scared of how this will make them look to their gator friends, go suck another dyck and take your mind off this sort of stuff.

Advertisement
I applaud the men who took the time and spent the money to put this together. You’re men of action, not just words.

Those 2 **** bags and the rest of the dopes making the decisions need to feel heat. Look at what sorry *** UVA has done with their major programs lately. They got their baseball, football and basketball programs running hot because they’ve made a bunch of good HC hiring decisions.

And for all the fancy queens who are scared of how this will make them look to their gator friends, go suck another dyck and take your mind off this sort of stuff.

Cough cough

@Go Canes!!

1570657610176.gif

How dumb. All the banner will do is cause some recruits to back out of their commitment, and of course give opposing coaches ammunition to persuade potential recruits not to come to Miami. I’m sure other coaches will love seeing the banners fly.

5 star recruit watching CMU game: This is fine can't wait to play for this coaching staff!

5 star recruit hears about banner targeting AD admin: Oh wow this fanbase has no class and no respect for the honorable Blake James, I cant believe I even considered this trash school. Taking my talents to Bama where the fan base is classy af.

Advertisement
You’re a fool.

Honestly dedicate some effort to your own life and try to accomplish something worth a ****.

Seriously focus on yourself you have a lot to learn if You don’t even know and aren’t capable of setting up a Gofundme on your own.

You don’t speak for all canes fans. It’s a terrible look for the program and to recruits and yes it’s worst than our play on the field. Because it gives the impression that the community is not really behind the team.

Whatever you spent on this project could have been used to put more Canes fans in the seats of the stadium.

You think it’s clever and it’s making a difference. It not in the way that you think it is.

You’re setting the program back and you’re too dumb to realize that you are doing our Rivals work for them. “Coach I heard ppl are getting fired is that true?” But then you guys will say this coach can’t recruit. And maybe they aren’t the best but I’d like to see you answer to a kid and convince him to come to a school where there are rumors of firings and lack of fan support 5 games in.

These are the people who say “Don’t vote because it won’t make any difference”

Just for the record I don’t like banners but Jake Blames and Strawley are incompetent and have set this program back at least a decade.

Last edited:
Not saying the banner will further a cause but these are the same people that wanted Manny hired in this first place so ponder that thought for a few..

Advertisement
Comparing football to civil rights this board gets dumber by the porst.

And who is our Dr. King?

A guy who doesn’t even know how to use paragraphs or setup a Gofundme.

Yeah this movement will be amazing.

At least he had the nards to try and make a change. Sorry he loves Hurricanes football. If the Admin isn't replaced shït aint changin bud

You’re a fool.

Honestly dedicate some effort to your own life and try to accomplish something worth a ****.

Seriously focus on yourself you have a lot to learn if You don’t even know and aren’t capable of setting up a Gofundme on your own.

You don’t speak for all canes fans. It’s a terrible look for the program and to recruits and yes it’s worst than our play on the field. Because it gives the impression that the community is not really behind the team.

Whatever you spent on this project could have been used to put more Canes fans in the seats of the stadium.

You think it’s clever and it’s making a difference. It not in the way that you think it is.

You’re setting the program back and you’re too dumb to realize that you are doing our Rivals work for them. “Coach I heard ppl are getting fired is that true?” But then you guys will say this coach can’t recruit. And maybe they aren’t the best but I’d like to see you answer to a kid and convince him to come to a school where there are rumors of firings and lack of fan support 5 games in.
Very lazy hire and we need a new AD with a football background. There is a recruit that is friends with my daughter who is considering jumping ship and it has zero to do with all the crap you stated above. He may visit Eugene for in a few weeks, Mario is hot on the trail.

Advertisement
These are the people who say “Don’t vote because it won’t make any difference”

Just for the record I don’t like banners but Jake Blames and Strawley are incompetent and have set this programs back at least a decade.

Who ever said don’t take action?

But here is the difference when you vote..my name isn’t stamped on your ballot.

This statement by the “fans” is a misrepresentation of the fan base bench the begging it took to raise a few hundred measly dollars.

Take action but take action for yourself in a way that will formally be taken seriously.

Advertisement
Back