Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Team is terrible, but this won’t change a thing. Waste of energy to make yourselves feel better. Most people won’t even get it.

Advertisement
I love that idea Jedi because come **** or high water we can not let Blake or **** face Strawley pic our next head coach. Maybe you can get some pricing on that brother?
pee strawley.png
pee BJ.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good.

we cant have the same administration pick the HC whose goofed up the two chances he had...

Not to mention James got lucky Richt didnt ***** the university over with his contract
You know its still going to be the same bot that dont care about fball making the decisions right?

Fvck you mvtherfvcker! Don’t ever question my devotion to the lord and Catholic Church. You crossed the line with me you piece of ****! Would you care to discuss in person punk?

Lmao. You just called a woman you didn’t even know existed about 48 hours ago a **** face.

Make sure you mention that next time you’re in confession.

Advertisement
Ok 1400 post 1700 positive reaction guy. Back out the likes from the ****** who started this thread and his band of two or three doofuses and it’s probably a thousand less.

Congrats on the internet posts. Why wouldn’t you have stats like that though? All you do is pump sunshine because you’re dumb, ignorant, or both. We are on a Canes site of course your Pro-Canes posts have a lot of up-doots. Wouldn’t doubt if half are likes are from Hecht moles cus you preach that their revolving door of mediocrity should be given more opportunities.

Lmao. You just called a woman you didn’t even know existed about 48 hours ago a **** face.

Make sure you mention that next time you’re in confession.
Your actually right, It was wrong to call her that. I should've just stuck with incompetent face.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL @ you fans ****ed off "after 5 games"

what the fck has this got to do with manny?

tell me where on that banner it says "gofckyourselfmanny" ???

this has nothing to do with manny, those people in the admin need to fcking go.

If Manny was doing better 5 games into his HC career would a banner be flying? It's and indirect jab....

Advertisement
Back