Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireJames&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireJames&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re a fool.

Honestly dedicate some effort to your own life and try to accomplish something worth a ****.

Seriously focus on yourself you have a lot to learn if You don’t even know and aren’t capable of setting up a Gofundme on your own.

You don’t speak for all canes fans. It’s a terrible look for the program and to recruits and yes it’s worst than our play on the field. Because it gives the impression that the community is not really behind the team.

Whatever you spent on this project could have been used to put more Canes fans in the seats of the stadium.

You think it’s clever and it’s making a difference. It not in the way that you think it is.

You’re setting the program back and you’re too dumb to realize that you are doing our Rivals work for them. “Coach I heard ppl are getting fired is that true?” But then you guys will say this coach can’t recruit. And maybe they aren’t the best but I’d like to see you answer to a kid and convince him to come to a school where there are rumors of firings and lack of fan support 5 games in.

Last edited:
Congratulations.

I appreciate your passion and efforts to put an end to the on-going failures and incompetence of our football program.

4-12 in the last 16 vs Power 5 teams.
A coaching search given the same amount of thought and care as deciding which pizza place to order from for dinner.

People must be held accountable.
Amateur hour must stop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UMjHM9Q.jpg

No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireBlake&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and supported us on this cause On here because this was a team effort from the start. I and I know everyone else who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireBlake&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!

I can't wait for that thing to show up during the game..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations.

I appreciate your passion and efforts to put an end to the on-going failures and incompetence of our football program.

A coaching search given the same amount of thought and care as deciding which pizza place to order from for dinner.

Amateur hour must stop.

and a banner will force the school to fire someone right.

Congratulations.

Amateur hour must stop.
I am not a donor to the banner and wouldn’t fly one right now myself, but I do think your analogy is anyhow too generous to the Admin.

No one puts that little thought into pizza orders, and no one sane would ever melt down and rush a call to dominoes out of fear that papa john’s won’t be willing to take your order if you wait an hour to decide what you really want.

No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireBlake&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and supported us on this cause On here because this was a team effort from the start. I and I know everyone else who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireBlake&Strawley

NICK ORTIZ LOL!!! **** OFF!

Advertisement
Back