Banner for Bethune Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The real question is if anyone who contributes to this will be there to see it. If they do, does that constitute as banner watching since there's no way they'd pay to see the game, right?

D$ is a Cuban fella. I wonder if he'll actually ban this racist piece of bald shlt.

******* nerdy Moby look-alike is on a Miami board of all places calling someone a "****."

4Canes embodies your typical Golden Slurper: a repugnant bag of human trash.

Fourth times the charm boys! You show them!

lol.gif

Advertisement
D$ is a Cuban fella. I wonder if he'll actually ban this racist piece of bald shlt.

******* nerdy Moby look-alike is on a Miami board of all places calling someone a "****."

4Canes embodies your typical Golden Slurper: a repugnant bag of human trash.

:jordan:

I wish I could, but D will ban me again.

I havent been much of a Golden fan the last 2 years. I thought he was going to get canned after last season. All this being said I dont think a banner should be flown week 1. Let the man and the kids show us what he has been trying to do before you jump to conclusions. I dont think much will change but I think he deserves this year to right the ship.

Give me til about week 8-9 for my thoughts then.

If we lose 3 games fly that ****. But not before the first game that's dumb af.

Advertisement
I havent been much of a Golden fan the last 2 years. I thought he was going to get canned after last season. All this being said I dont think a banner should be flown week 1. Let the man and the kids show us what he has been trying to do before you jump to conclusions. I dont think much will change but I think he deserves this year to right the ship.

Give me til about week 8-9 for my thoughts then.

We've sucked for over 10 years with the same patterns year after year over the span of three coaches. No one is jumping to conclusions.

Click on the link.

All donations are tax deductible

FIRE AL GOLDEN BANNER

Bull**** it's tax deductible. Only donations to certified non-profit organizations are tax deductible. GoFundMe donations are considered personal gifts. But then, you're always wrong about everything else you spew, so why would this be any different.

Thats pretty dumb. The kids are buying in and he has enough pieces in place to win the division this year. If he cant win the division this year then he is done for. He's a good guy and has done alot of good things. There really is no more excuses he can come up with. Only one I could see is if "knock on wood" Kaaya goes down mid-season.

Advertisement
What I am basically saying is the banner doesnt even need to fly. If Golden is what we think he is, the banner isnt going to help the cause. He's done if we dont win the Coastal.

Thats pretty dumb. The kids are buying in and he has enough pieces in place to win the division this year. If he cant win the division this year then he is done for. He's a good guy and has done alot of good things. There really is no more excuses he can come up with. Only one I could see is if "knock on wood" Kaaya goes down mid-season.
The kids are buying in? Why do you actually believe that? Because the newspaper that has said the same thing for over 10 years now reports as much? Did the kids under Coker or Shannon not buy in?

He is a good guy? Sure, if you think throwing your own players under the bus almost on a daily basis is a good guy.

Banners need to be flown over campus in view of president's office and then dropped on his car or front lawn.

Advertisement
Lets see how it plays out and try to enjoy it. I cant possibly fathom wanting us to lose when I watch each week. I have too much fun and put too much time into following the program to want us to fail.

Ease the F up already. IMO if he doesnt win the Coastal he will be let go.

Lets see how it plays out and try to enjoy it. I cant possibly fathom wanting us to lose when I watch each week. I have too much fun and put too much time into following the program to want us to fail.

Ease the F up already. IMO if he doesnt win the Coastal he will be let go.

Exactly.

What is "fun" about watching the program be completely irrelevant on the national stage, for the past 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back