Banner for Bethune Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
McG2tH, you got mad stamina. I don't know how you can keep trying to reason wit deez clowns.

Advertisement
Since sunlife will take away or make you put away all Fire AL GOLDEN signs or fire dorito signs.

We should all bring giant fire AL GOLDEN signs to the fau game. It's in their stadium and they should care less of what we say about our coach. There should me more miami fans anywaya

The Banner saga shall go down in history to remind us of the complete joke that this administration has turned our program into

Advertisement
Don't blame the trolls on this board, blame the mods who encourage foolish threads like this and many others like this to pollute this site.

This ^^^

I blame Don Bailey Jr's family members for creating 14 screen names each in an attempt to passively defend the administration and Golden.
Only a simple minded person would truly think someone would take the time out and create 14 different screen names. Who's defending golden? I give 0 f_cks about him however I do care about the program and the potential of how bad it would look to recruits

Don't blame the trolls on this board, blame the mods who encourage foolish threads like this and many others like this to pollute this site.

This ^^^

I blame Don Bailey Jr's family members for creating 14 screen names each in an attempt to passively defend the administration and Golden.
Only a simple minded person would truly think someone would take the time out and create 14 different screen names. Who's defending golden? I give 0 f_cks about him however I do care about the program and the potential of how bad it would look to recruits

Just stop dude. You're misguided as **** if you think anything outside of wins and losses has a true impact on recruits.

[video=youtube;KtMPMkF_VfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU&list=PL222mvJ0b7CxPfIKOsruiilfSoqGF2NYe[/video]

2b50e1_1b2978ff0c6448dc9b4f4960083eb1f1.gif_srz_52  0_261_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_gif_srz

Watching that got me pumped. Love the cadence! Anyone who's ever served knows how amped you get marching with a bad *** cadence and a bad *** platoon.

Thank you for your service! God Bless!

Advertisement

This ^^^

Just stop dude. You're misguided as **** if you think anything outside of wins and losses has a true impact on recruits.

If you think it won't have an impact you are sadly mistaken, most people view our fanbase as trash any way. Don't give me if we win you would show up. Miami was 6-0 playing a home game and the stadium still wasn't half way full..

If you think it won't have an impact you are sadly mistaken, most people view our fanbase as trash any way. Don't give me if we win you would show up. Miami was 6-0 playing a home game and the stadium still wasn't half way full..

If you think that in ANY way trumps the **** results that underqualified piece of **** has produced over the last 4 years...then you're dumber than you come across.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back